Chapter 43: Mirror Madness

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "I'd say that is a cute nickname."

Sunset blushed

(Y/N): "Speaking of stars, Chestnut is having trouble 'blending in'."

You point towards Chestnut Magnifico coming into a mall as a crowd of people is follow her with notebooks and pens.

Random Fan 1: "Chestnut, can I have your autograph!?"

Random Fan 2: "Can we take a selfie?"

Chestnut: "Now please, calm down everyone, wait your turn."

Chestnut then headed to your table.

Chestnut: "Can't get this crowd off of me, it's the price of a movie star, I just wish I have a bodyguard that can transform into 1000000+ aliens."

Chestnut then wink at you, signaling that bodyguard is you. You then transform into Four Arms.

(Y/N) as Four Arms: "Alright people, move along, Chestnut needs some alone time."

The crowd sighed and walk away. You then revert back to human form sit next to Chestnut and she one arm hug you and look into your eyes.

Chestnut: "You know, you could make a good fish monster, they're opening auditions for a new movie coming up."

(Y/N): "Did they made the suit already?"

Chestnut: "Whole needs a suit when you have the real thing."

(Y/N): "Alrighty then."

Chestnut then turn to the others.

Chestnut: "So, what are we talking about?"

(Y/N): "Rainbow is making up movie star names."

Chestnut: "Ooooo, do tell."

Rainbow: "I just made it up! I'm pretty sure people will come up with better ones."

Chestnut: "If that's the case, I would call (Y/N), sweetie pie."

Chestnut then boop you on the nose, which made you blush.

Applejack: "For sweet apples' sake, we only have bit parts in this flick. We're not movie stars."

Rarity: "Yet, darling. Yet."

Chestnut notice that Lyra and Bon Bon is not here.

Chestnut: "Where's Lyra and BonBon?"

Later, somewhere else in the city, the girls are chasing a French man in a purple and yellow suit, and boots that increases his jumping height.

Lyra: "Batroc The Leaper, get back here!"

Batroc: "Hohohoho, you will never capture Batroc the Leaper, madams, all ze leap!"

Batroc then leaps away from the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, then BonBon pull out her gun and shoot taser rounds at the leaping villain. This knocks out the villain and Lyra put Batroc in handcuffs and they highfive each other.