Take it off - 22

Emma POV

I was listening to Evan go about yelling at one of the guys outside my door. I was glad to be bundled up in Chris's queen sized bed, away from the commotion for once. It's been a few days since Mason has been trying to teach me how to be "charming". Mason's patience has been endless thus far, and my stomach keeps twisting, dreading when he would finally snap.

A soft knock on the door pulled me from my thoughts. I didn't utter a word, continuing to stare blankly at the door. The knob twisted slowly and Chris came in followed with Evan. I jolted upright, clutching the blankets tighter around me, for what? I don't know. I scooted as far away from Evan as I could, without falling off the bed. His cold gaze was unreadable, making me tremble.

"Stand up," Evan said in a soft voice. Yet, his assessing gaze held no warmth.

I took a long moment before I slowly crawled to the farthest end of the bed and stood up.

"Take your shirt off." Evan commanded, his tone still soft.

"W-What?" my stomach twisted, and suddenly I could barely control my hands as they started trembling. "No."

"Chris, she seems to need help," Evan said in a low voice, his eyes hardening as they met Chris's own. "Keep the underwear on."

Chris, was ever so collected and calm. Part of me felt hope that Chris would protect me as he had during my time here. I didn't even realize how much I appreciated his kindness until the crushing moment when he nodded to Evan.

"Alright." I felt my heart fall and breathing became very difficult as I watched Chris walking calmly towards me.

"Wait, Chris no," I choked out, horrified with the feeling of betrayal as Chris stopped inches away from me and reached his hands towards me. "No!" I screamed and tried to run past him towards the door, hoping to escape whatever those two have in store for me.

It was futile, and part of me knew it was futile, but it didn't stop me from panicking when Chris caught me by circling his arm around my waist.

"Shh, relax," Chris tried soothing me. But the pain in my heart planted itself too deep. "Emma, shhh, just calm down"

"No!" I screamed "Help! Help! HELP!" I screamed, hoping that by some miracle someone would come and get me out of here. But like everything else in my life, my efforts were futile.

Chris started pulling down my pants, meanwhile Evan stood and watched in boredom. I kicked, screamed and squirmed but I was quickly losing strength. Finally, I started sobbing when Chris managed to get my pants off all the way.

"Stop fighting me, I'm not gonna hurt you." Chris, still collected, pinned my left wrist down after I managed to punch him in the eye. "Shh, stop fighting and this would end fast."

"Get off me!!!" I let a blood curdling scream. "Don't touch me!". No one responded to my pleas. Not even Alex. I bit Chris's arm until I tasted blood, he hissed in pain and lifted some of his weight off of me. I didn't waste a second, I used my legs to push him off me, and quickly got off the bed and sped towards the door. While he still watched me with chilling eyes, Evan stood at the entrance of the room, blocking my exit.

With a small step towards me, I flinched away from him, feeling cornered like some wild animal. "Get away from me!!!"

"You're making this much harder on yourself. I want nothing more than a look." Evan cocked his head at me. "So lets make this nice and easy, take off your shirt."

Distracted by Evan, I didn't notice Chris approaching me. I was too slow to evade either one of them. Both Chris and Evan were much bigger and stronger than me.

"I'm sorry Emma, but we have to," Chris said in a gentle manner. A moment later Evan ripped my shirt off, leaving me semi naked, with only my underwear on.

Sobbing in terror, I could not even form words to yell at them to stop. The fight in me drained, I was too exhausted and they were too strong. Chris held me down as Evan ran his fingers lightly over my arms. I would have bit him had I been able to lift my hear an inch higher. Evan ran his fingers in the same soft and gentle manner down my torso-- his fingers lightly tracing my scars and fading bruises.

"She looks a little less like a skeleton," Evan commented, his icy eyes slowly trailing my body. I shuddered and cried, imagining the worst possible scenario. I tried squirming but Chris tightened his hold on me as he hushed me down.

"The scars are the biggest problem," Evan's voice sounded annoyed and disappointed. "She's so damaged." he added, his voice and facial expression unreadable.

"Let go of me," I sobbed looking directly at Chris, but his eyes didn't meet mine. I felt like some property, which is probably what I was to these guys.

"But, I think she'll do. She will be a perfect bait," Evan grinned down at me, " and baits are disposable."

Chris's face didn't change, nor didn't he look me in the eye.

"Let her up," Evan said, suddenly bored. Chris gave me a quick look of sympathy before getting off of me and following Evan out the room.

Still half naked, I was still processing Evan's words. With shaking hands, and an aching body, I slowly sat up and dressed. My throat was still sore from my screams and cries, but I made no move to get water. Instead I grabbed the blanket off the bed and bundled myself in it and squeezed under the bed. I felt safer under the bed, less vulnerable.

With tears still streaming down my cheeks I curled up tightly squeezed under the bed, and fell asleep.  

-------------------------

Thank you for reading! please vote if you like this chapter :)

Art by: Ko Byung Jun