Diez

I heard a knock sound on the door and everyone barged into the room.

"What the fuck y'all want? I'm trying to enjoy this moment with my wife"Rakim said in irritation as he sat up in the bed but he sat up to fast making him groan in pain.

"What's the moves? We ready to eat and have fun"Princess said.

"Shouldn't y'all be getting over y'all hangover right now"I said rubbing my forehead as I sat up

"We been for over that shit. Y'all do realize it's like 1pm"Yolanda said.

"Oh shit!! We got places to be. Put on y'all bathing suits"Rakim said jumping out the bed then groaning in pain once again.

"Damn nigga stop moving so fast"Bari said.

"We'll be ready in 10 minutes"I said and they nodded before walking out.

+

"Oh my god we're gonna be swimming with dolphins"Princess said excitedly as she look around in awe at the dolphins swimming in the water and doing tricks in the water.

"I'm so excited!"Nast yelled jumping up and down with her.

"Hello guys, welcome to dolphin bay. I am Zuni. Rakim Mayers?"A worker said as soon as he walked to us.

"Right here"Reem smiled raising his hand.

"Well the first thing we're gonna do is give you a guys a lesson on dolphins and show you different movement and motions to get them to do some pretty cool things in the theater room so follow me"He said turning around and beginning to walk so we followed behind.

"I ain't feel like learning dawg"Bari groaned as we entered the theater room.

"It'll be quick and fast sir"Zuni said.

1 hour later..........

"That was not got damn quick and fast Zuni"Bari glared at him.

"Sorry sir but it is important you know these facts"Zuni said as we finished putting on our suits.

"Man-"

"Shut up dumbass"I said cutting him off making him flick me off.

"Hayyy guys cool it, it is my fault"Zuni chuckled.

Damn he was fine. His laugh and that smile was everything.

"Nigga if you don't stop staring at that nigga like a piece of meat, I know sum Mel"Reem said flicking my cheek.

"I wasn't staring at him like that"I laughed looking over at him.

After we put on the necessary swimsuits, we got split up into groups of two.

Rakim and I entered the water with our instructor Nayan who was just as equally fine as Zuni.

Got damn!

"Mel I will spank you when we get back to the room. Keep motherfucking playing" Reem whispered in my ear.

"I'm not even doing nothing"I laughed.

"So guys this Chloe"Nayan said resting his hand on the dolphin that swam up to us.

"If you put your hand to her nose and move your hand around, she'll follow"He said demonstrating. She started making squeaky noises which made me smile.

"Would you like to try?"Nayan smiled at me.

"Yes!" I jumped excitedly in the water,

I walked over to them and Nayan grabbed my hand softly placing it by Chloe's nose the correct way. He began to guide my arm and Chloe followed. Eventually he let go and Chloe and I played around.

"Come on, I want a try"Rakim whined. I stopped and Nayan did the same with Reem.

"Aye aight nigga I got this, you can stop touching me"Reem said and the man backed away with a chuckle.

I heard screaming and turned around to see that it was Bari screaming.

"I need a life vest! I need a life vest!"He yelled flapping at the water.

"I told your dumbass to get one but no you won't listen to me. You know damn well you can't swim"Yolanda yelled.

I laughed as I turned around to face Reem.

"Ok now to swim with her"Nayan said walking up to Chloe. He rubbed her head and then kissed her lips I'm guessing.

"Ahhhh Hell nah"Reem said in disgust.

Chloe swam towards Reem and began circling around him on her back.

"Grab her fin"Nayan said so Reem followed.

"Ohhh shit!!"He yelled as she pulled him across the water.

"Aye this not that bad" He screamed in happiness.

x

"Today was fun"I smiled playing with the bubbles in our tub.

"I know. I really enjoyed myself"He smiled back.

"Soooo...."I said grabbing his biceps leaning in to kiss him but he moved away.

"Nah go fuck them dolphin niggas you was giving googly eyes"

"I will then and you can go fuck them bitches you gawk at on Instagram"I said angrily splashing him.

I quickly got out the tub and dried off changing into clothes.

"Me-"

"Leave me the the fuck alone RAKIM"I said before walking out the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

I grabbed my phone and texted my girls saying it's time for a girls night. They all responded with a thumbs up so I went on a quest to find an outfit.

"Where are you going wearing that?" Rakim gritted his teeth looking me up and down

"Fuck off rakim. Me and the girls going out"I seethed grabbing my purse.

"Mel-"

"Shut the fuck up. You ruin every moment with your fucking mouth"I said before walking out the room.

I walked down the stairs to see the girls already ready and waiting.

"Everything ok"Princess asked and I nodded.

We walked out the door and began to walk down the hallway.

"Where we going?"Yoyo asked.

"I have absolutely no idea"I shrugged.

"Let's just go to the wavehouse. Get some drinks and dance"Princess shrugged.

Yolanda and I agreed and began going to the wavehouse.

—————————
How y'all feel about.........?

Rakim??

Melanie??

Princess??

Yolanda??

Nast??

Bari??