Chapter 18

"Rakim, my nos-"I cut myself off when I let out a high pitched scream.

"Why would you do that?"I said holding my nose. He had twisted my nose but surprisingly it doesn't hurt anymore, it was just a lil sore.

"I put your nose back in place. It looked a lil crooked"He shrugged. I smacked him in the back of his head making him mug me.

We were currently at a hotel just chilling. Rakim just had to go and get a luxury hotel. I would've just been fine with a motel.

"Rakim, did you-"

"Nope, do not complain. Cause I already know you gon be like reem why you spent all this money on a hotel"He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I just think it's not necessary beca-"I got cut off by him pecking my lips.

"Shut up and watch the movie"He said and I cuddled up to him. Zara was in the next room sleeping.

"How does your nose feel?"He asked me and I smacked my teeth.

"Its sore"I said and he nodded. He got off the bed and went to the mini kitchen. He pulled out a ice pack and came back to the bed. He laid it on my nose and it instantly felt better.

"Thanks babe"

"No need to be thanking me. I'm the one that broke your nose"He said looking at the tv and not me.

"Babe, it was an accident and I forgive you"I said grabbing his chin and turning him towards my direction pecking his lips.

"Mommy"I heard Zara's voice as she peaked through the door.

"Yes Zara"

"Can I sleep you? I have nightmares"She said and I seen the dried up tears on her face and her runny nose.

"Sure"I said and she walked over to the bed getting on it. I grabbed a wet wipe and wiped her face. She got under the covers and laid on my chest. I caressed her hair as she fell asleep.

"Your a good mother"

"I try to be"I smiled.

Everything I do is for my daughter and my daughter only and maybe a lil bit for rakim.