Chapter 37

💎Melanie Jones💎

From: Baby daddy💕♥️

You trying to tease me

2:34pm

To: Baby daddy💕♥️

Maybe but I know you can't have me😝

2:35

From: Baby daddy💕♥️

You play too much now stop txting me. I'm in a meeting

2:36pm

I had sent reem a picture of me to tease him a lil. It was princesses idea. It wasn't inappropriate but my body was looking A1 though.

 It wasn't inappropriate but my body was looking A1 though

"So what we gon do?"Princess said while painting her toes.

"Definitely not clubbing"

"Never again. Nast embarrassed me even though I doubt anybody seen us. Talking bout I was too close to some dude"She said rolling her eyes.

"I think he knows your not crazy enough to cheat on him"

"I know right. I trust him a lot but I feel like he doesn't trust me"She frowned.

"He probably went through something that made him have trust issues. How about you just talk to him?"I said.

"I will"She said. We heard a knock on the door and she offered to get it. I heard a gunshot and princesses screams.

I didn't have any weapons on me so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. A man came at me and I slashed his throat. I ran to the door and princess was on the floor covered in her own blood.

I got down next to her and put pressure on her wound. "T-There's more. You g-gotta go"

"I can't leave you"

"I'll play dead. Just go"She said.

"I love your princess. Don't die"I said and got up. I tried to run to the door when I was tackled to the ground.

I was on my stomach and the dude was so heavy. I tried to get him off but he was too heavy. I seen a cloth and knew what he was about to do. I flung my head back successfully hitting him in his face. He groaned and I rolled him off of me and stabbed him on the side of his head.

"Melanie!!"I heard a voice and turned around to see Twelvy standing by the door.

"Help me Twelvy"

"I killed them all. I'm here to keep you safe"He smiled. I didn't believe him and ran in the living room. Before I could start running again, I felt my head get yanked back causing me to scream out in pain.

They slammed me hard on the floor making my vision blur.

"Baby! How are you doing? I missed you so much"I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up at the person and gasped.

"Devontae"I said before I was pistol whipped and knocked unconscious.

------------------
Just a lil something😊

------------------Just a lil something😊

Princess^