Chapter 1

"Girl you know that I'll do anything"

"To know a little more than just your name"

I was in my kitchen making myself a sandwich while listening to With you tonight x Nicky Jam.

I just came home from school and I was home alone. My parents are at work so I have to stay home by myself at school.

My name is Melanie Jones and I am 17 years old. I graduate this year because I keep my grades up. I'm very quiet and I like to keep to myself. People say I'm a good girl since I don't party and drink like them. But I love being this way because it keeps me out of drama.

I just finished making my sandwich when I heard a gun click. I turned around slowly and seen two guys in masks and they wore all black.

"What do you want from me? Please don't kill me"I pleaded.

"We're not gonna kill you, just knock you out for a couple of hours"One of the guys said.

"Can I at least finish eating my sandwich?"

"Nah"

"I'm hungry. I will go with you guys without a fight"

"Fine"The other one said and they sat down. They lowered their guns and looked at the tv.

I immediately ran out the door and they were shouting at me. I felt something go into my leg but that didn't stop me from running. I bammed on my neighbors door and they answered.

"What is-"I didn't let them finished because and I ran in the house and shut the door. My neighbors were a old couple that lived here for years.

"Oh dear, your leg is bleeding"The old lady said.

"Please help me. Some men broke in my house and our trying to kidnap me. Can I please use your phone?"I cried.

"Go ahead. Its in the kitchen dear"

I limped to the kitchen and dialled 911. I heard a gun clicked and knew it was the two men.

"Put the phone down and we won't hurt you"

"This is 911, how may we help you?"

"Someone has-"I didn't get to finish my sentence because one of the men hit me over the head with their gun knocking me out.

×

I woke up in a unknown room. The walls were colored grey with a white bed. It was comfortable but I was more worried about where I was. I look down at my leg and it was bandaged up.

A buff man came in the room with a tray of food and sat it in front of me. He walked out and brung in a bag and sat it down in front of me.

"Tell me when your finished. I'll be standing outside your door"He said walking out and closing the door. I looked in the bag and there were clothes and feminine necessities I could use. On the tray were pancakes,bacon,grits and eggs with some orange juice.

After I finished eating and taking a shower, I walked out the door. The man was standing right outside of the door.

"Follow me"He said and then started walking away. We walked up some spiral staircase and the house was beautiful. It looked like a mansion.

"Go through here"He nodded at the door in front of us. I walked in the room and there was some old man sitting behind his desk. He actually looked very good for his age.

"Hello"He said.

"Um......hi"I waved.

"Sit down, we have alot to discuss"He said pointing to the chair in front of his desk. I sat down in the chair and fiddled with my hands nervously.

"I believe you want to know why your here"He said and I nodded.

"I want you to work for me"

"Why? Out of all people, why me?"

"Because your young and I want to train you into a strong woman"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I run a drug business and I want you to be a part of it"He smiled.

"Why? You don't even know me"

"I actually know a lot about you. Your very smart and I need a smart woman like you to take over with my son"

"Ok! Your son can run this so I can be on my way"I said getting up.

"I want you to marry my son"

"No! I'm not doing that"I yelled.

"You don't have a choice. You and my son will be engaged and then you will marry when you turn 19"

"Please don't do this to me. What about my family?"

"They agreed. They signed you over to me for 3 million dollars"

"No!"I cried running out the door. I was almost to the stairs when someone caught me by the waist and then started carrying me back into the room.

"No!"I cried out fighting against the man.

"Shut up"He yelled and then I felt something hit me over the back of the head knocking me out.