Chapter 35

🖤Rakim Mayers🖤

"Why are there dogs in my house Mel?"I yelled looking at the two puppies on my couch.

"I'm watching them for nast's girlfriend"

"I swear I hate princess sometimes"

"Don't do that"She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever"I said sitting on the couch. I really don't like dogs and Mel knows that but she always wanna watch people dogs. Princess is nast new girlfriend that he got about a month ago and her and Mel have been good friends.

In case your wondering, me and Mel are not back together. She's staying here with me until she's finds a house. I feel like if she really wanted one, she would've been gone already but that's my opinion.

"Mel-"I cut myself off when I seen her on the couch sleep along with the puppies. I decided to take a picture since I like taking random pictures of her for my own personal reasons.

 I decided to take a picture since I like taking random pictures of her for my own personal reasons

I stood up and went upstairs to Aaliyah's room. She was in her swing set wide awake. She fell asleep like an hour ago. She was looking all around her room.

I picked her up and she instantly smiled at me

I picked her up and she instantly smiled at me. I sat in the rocking chair with her and just thought about all the lil boys who I would have to kill if they even think about hurting her.

"I don't want her to grow up"I heard Melanie say and she was standing at the door.

"I know right. I want her to be my baby forever"I said looking down at her.

"Don't we all"

"She don't even like you"

"Shut up rakim! I'm the one that birthed her. She better like me"Mel rolled her eyes.

"Yea whatever. We all know who's her favorite"I mumbled lowly.

"I found a house"She said out of the blue causing me to look at her.