Siete

Zykima Mayers
I flinched as the blade slid against my wrist. I made another slit on my other wrist making me flinch once against at the stinging situation.

"Zykima!!!"Sincere banged on the bathroom door.

"What?"I yelled with an attitude.

"Come on, your gonna make me late to go see kamille"He said before I heard his footsteps retreating from the door.

I turned the knob on the sink making cold water come out the faucet. I put my wrist under the water watching as my blood washed from my wrist onto the sink going down into the drain.

I turned the sink off and wiped my wrist with a towel putting band aids over my new scars. I wiped the sink to make sure there wasn't any residue of blood left behind before I walked out the bathroom pulling down my long sleeve shirt to cover my scars.

"Sincere I'm ready!"I yelled as I walked down the stairs.

"He's in the car"Aaliyah said as she closed the front door behind her.

"Alright thanks"I said before walking out the door but she grabbed my wrist before I could walk out making me hiss at the pain.

"Are you ok zy?"She asked worriedly.

"Yes"I said snatching my wrist from her and walking out the door. I got in the car with sincere and he drove off.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you zy"He said and I nodded before putting in my headphones.

Aaliyah Mayers
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"I yelled as tears came down my face.

The pregnancy test in my hand read positive.

"This really can't be happening"I thought to myself.

I called my best friend velt and he answered the phone.

"Wassup Aaliyah"He said.

"Velt...."I cried.

"Woah! Woah! What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant"

"But I used a condom with you Aaliyah. Are you sure?"He asked scared.

I looked down at the sink where the other 5 tests read positive.

"Yes I'm very sure velt. I took 6 tests"I cried.

"I'm on my way"He said before hanging up.

+

"Damn it Aaliyah"He yelled staring at the stick.

"You said you used a condom bro"I cried.

"I did. I swear on everything"

"What about the last time velt? The last time"I asked.

"Shit! You told me to go in raw cause there was no condoms but I pulled out bro"He yelled.

"We have to abort it"I said and he looked at me crazy.

"Your not aborting my seed"

"It's my body. I can do whatever I want. Are you carrying the child? Yea I thought not"I yelled.

"You abort my baby. You'll never see me again and I put that on everything"He said before walking out.

"Fuck!"I yelled as I slid down the wall with tears streaming down my face.

+

"What to do? What to do?" I thought as I sat outside the doctors office.

My parents will literally put me in my grave. My dad doesn't play at all.