Ocho

Melanie Mayers
"This place is beautiful"I said in awe as we got out the taxi. <Hotel in last chapter>

"Your husband can sure plan a trip"Yolanda said making me think about my loving stupid ass husband.

"Damnnnn rakim. This shit nice"I heard nast yell as they got out the taxi that was behind us.

"You know I do what I do"He shrugged.

"Glad my money ain't go to waste"Bari said with a smile.

Rakim looked over at me with an apologetic look and instantly forgave him. I gave him a wink and he started to smile.

"Y'all gonna get out the street or what?"The taxi driver asked and we moved onto the walk way. Our suitcases were already there meaning maybe we were standing in the road for way too long.

"Come on, I wanna know what our rooms look like"Nast said grabbing bari's hand and running inside the hotel.

"Fucking imbeciles left their damn suitcases out here"Princess muttered grabbing hers and nast suitcase before walking in and Yolanda did the same.

"Mel-"He said walking up to me.

"You good reem"I smiled before kissing his lips.

"Good. Come on"He said grabbing both of our suitcases and we walked inside.

"Shit reem, this is big as fuck and we haven't even made it to the rooms yet"I said looking around in awe.

"Let me go get the room keys, be right back"He said kissing my forehead before walking off to the front desk

"I give kudos to your nigga girl"Yolanda said looking around.

"Same girl same"I said sitting down with everyone.

Rakim arrives back 15 minutes later as we sat there in boredom.

"Room time"He said excitedly showing us the keys.

"Finally, I'm tired as shit"Princess groaned standing up.

"And that ass fat as fuck"Nast bit his bottom lip grabbing her ass.

"Tariq chill damn, we in public"She rolled her eyes.

"Watch me take that grumpiness out of you later"He smirked.

"Can y'all come on? Y'all got the bell hopper waiting"Reem said and I noticed the bell hopper standing there.

"I'll take your bags and meet you to your room"He smiled.

"Don't be stealing shit now"Bari said giving him a serious look.

"Bae shut up"Yolanda said hitting his chest.

"Thanks man"Rakim said and we all got up following reem to the elevator.