Fairy Tail - The Lone Wolf 2

CHAPTER two

“her true self”

Reika joined the fight, facing the Titania Erza. Their fight was tensed. They were even hitting some of their comrades. Though, Reika wasn’t using her dragon slayer magic. She was only fighting Erza with her secondary magic, or her wolf blood that turned her arms into the arms of a werewolf.

Erza was nearly out of breath. Reika was too fast for her.

“Why aren’t using your dragon slayer magic!?” Erza asked after blocking her forceful kick that pushed her away.

“Why do I have to? I’m a werewolf, my breed is Napoleon. We’re stronger than mere humans. That’s what Master Jose had taught me. I’m far too strong even without using my dragon slayer magic. Look how tired you are now, doesn’t that prove you anything?” Reika complimented.

“If it is speed you want, well then…” Erza changed her armor once again; it was called The Soaring Armor that can increase her speed. She wasn’t able to be seen by her speed as she runs around Reika trying to corner her.

Though Reika smirked, “Weren’t you listening to me earlier? My breed as a werewolf is Napoleon…” she knew to herself that this kind of attacking strategy isn’t going to work on her. Her timing was perfect; she managed to see through her moves and landed a kick on her making Erza fly away and fell onto the ground badly. “Our senses are far too sharper than a mere human.”

“Erza!!” Natsu shouted worriedly and tried to run up to her, though Gajeel stopped him.

“Hey, hey. I’m your opponent here, let Rei have some fun.” He stated.

“Hmph.” Reika muttered turning back her arms to normal as Erza was staggering to get up.

“No way… Erza was beaten…!?”

Suddenly, the whole guild was shaking.

“What the…?” Reika looked around.

“It’s started…”

“Master Makarov’s anger.”

“The Giant’s wrath.”

“Why you…!” this time, Gray charged at Reika, “Ice-make: Lance!” he casted, ice spears were all heading to Reika. Though like before, she was only taking steps on dodging them elegantly. “Why are you dodging them? Are you scared?” he insulted.

“Then don’t make me dodge it. Are you holding back?” Reika shot back as the spears were all at her while she keeps dodging them all, “Don’t underestimate me cause I’m a girl.”

Gray let his emotions over flow in pure anger and keeps on attacking her even at close range. Reika wasn’t intending to counter-attack and just kept on dodging. “How dare you do that to Erza!!”

“For only one reason.” Reika whispered as he went up behind him, “It’ll crush my pride as the fearsome Odd Eye of Phantom.”

Gray jumped away from her before she attacks, “Don’t you realize that Phantom is only using you!? Haven’t you thought about why your memories were all gone!?”

After those words, a sudden pain emerged in Reika's mind. “GYAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Agh, uh….. KYAAAAH!!!!” Reika screamed in pain she haven’t felt ever before as she fell onto her knees, it was unbearable, “What… is this…?” her breath was beginning to be heavy. Her vision was getting blurry. Though she fought the pain, staggering as she gets up on her feet, “What’s happening t me…?” then, her knees were weak as she broke down. Before she could hit the ground, Gajeel caught her arm.