Fairy Tail -The Lone Wolf 10

Chapter 10

“Hey you. How long are you going to pretended that you’re sleeping huh?” The voice made Reika open her eyes widely, who accidentally fell asleep. Seeing Natsu Dragneel, right in front of her. “Natsu!!”

She couldn’t believe it. After all those years…

Natsu smiled widely at her, “Yo’ Reika! I see that you were just sleeping the war all this timw, haven’t you?” He teased.

Reika crossed her legs as her tail began to wave freely, she pouted, “No I didn’t!” She then pointed at Gray who was right behind them, “Gray forced me to!”

“Hey, can you stand?” Natsu asked her worriedly.

Reika’s ears moved. She definitely heard concern in his voice. “O-of course I can!” Confidently, she stood up with her hands on her hips, “See?” She smiled victoriously as her tail was waving excitedly so that Natsu wouldn’t worry about her.

But, unfortunately… Her knees started to feel numb causing her to fall. “A~aah..”

Good thing Natsu was quick and was able to catch her by her shoulder. “Psh. You’re not good at lying, right?”

“Well I thought I just could!” she said, with a voice trying to convince him.

“Hey…”

“Isn’t she…?”

“Is she really Odd Eye?”

“Of course! Just look at her eyes! It’s far from ordinary!”

“Yeah, and as the rumors say, it was yellow and blue. It strikes the same.”

“But isn’t she… supposed to be scary…? She’s a lot different from what she is right now!”

The others began to mumble.

“Don’t judge a book by its cover as they all say.” Master Makarov stated, “We must base it to the contents. We don’t know her situation, do we? She has her reasons.”

It really made Reika felt unease. They do have to see and know the true Reika from the past.

Another over confidently moment, Reika stood up properly and changed they way Natsu was carrying her. This time, Reika placed her arm behind his neck. She smiled widely, “Master Makarov! And everyone at Fairy Tail!” She called and smiled as their attention was caught to her. She pointed her thumb to herself, “I AM THE ONE AND ONLY REIKA BLUESABER! NATSU’S FIRE DRAGON-SALYER SISTER!!” She introduced, “AND FURTHERMORE! I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN FAIRY TAIL GUILD FOR THE SAKE OF THIS FLAME-HEADED IDIOT!”

“WHAT DID YOU CALLED ME?!” Natsu demanded as she got off of him.

Reika faced him, “Flame-headed idiot! Why, you’ve got a problem?!”

“WELL, LOOK WHO’S TALKING!!” Natsu shouted once again.

“But I’m not as idiot as you are--!” Then again, Reika got off balanced. And again, Natsu managed to catch her.

“Now look who’s the idiot who doesn’t know her limitations!” Natsu scolded.

“But still, you’re an idiot!”

The whole guild laughed at them. But then they stopped out of the blue, “SISTER?!”

Both Reika and Natsu almost jumped to their reaction. Then looked at each other and chuckled. They must have thought they were actually siblings.