Fairy Tail - The Lone Wolf 11

Chapter 11

It’s been one week since Fairy Tail’s battle with Phantom ended. Like what Erza have said, Phantom was disbanded by the Magic Council, making Reika able to join Fairy Tail. Fortunately, Master approved it immediately. It’s been super tough before it all happened. They were rounded up by the council’s army, The Rune Knights. They wee dragged to the army’s post to be interviewed about what happened. Especially Lucy. But once that Reika revealed who she really was, even she was questioned everyday. But finally after a week it all calmed down.

Since she has nowhere to rest, Lucy happily offered Reika to stay with her in her apartment until she had a place to stay.

***

“YOSHI!!” Natsu shouted, carrying six timbers at once. Tehn all had fell on him.

“Oh my…” Mira said.

“That’s ‘cause you tried to carry so many at once, idiot.” Gray passed through him.

“What’d you called me?!”

“You wanna go?!”

“You’re carrying it so daintily!”

“Cease this!” Erza scolded then hit them with the timber she was carrying, “Less talking, more working! We’re going to rebuild Fairy Tail ASAP!”

“ ‘KAY!” They both said.

“Erza’s really into it…” Droi said.

“She can requip into a working outfit?!” Asked Jet.

“Master is also in to it!” Levy pointed out Master Makarov.

“He sure is!” They’ve both said.

“Foreman,” Erza called Master Makarov as he builds with his Titan magic, “Where do you need this timber?”

“Oh, over there!” Master Makarov pointed.

“What’s with the foreman?”

On the other hand…

“RYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! HAPPY, STOP!!” Reika yelled, making the ones near to her stop on what they were doing and look at her.

“Upa! Fluffy-fluffy moves!” Happy cheered.

Morning came, everyone in Fairy Tail has started to help out with the rebuilding of the guild. Unfortunately for Reika, Happy seems to be in a terrible good mood for him to play with her swaying, fluffy tail.

Reika bit the sleeves from the clothes Lucy lent to her, “Mmmnnn…! H-happy! Stop!!” She cried as Happy continues to hug her tail. Reika swayed her tail hardly to make him fall of but it didn’t worked. Happy was too attached to the fluffiness of her tail.

“Hey, don’t go do something she doesn’t like, Happy.” Mira scolded. But Happy didn’t listened and refused to let go.

They were all at the temporally counter; having a break from the errands they’ve been asked to do for the reconstruction.

“Oh hoh!” Natsu noticed them, “Let me hold it too!” The he came closer to them and started caressing her tail too, “I’ve never felt this fluffy tail in so many years!”

Reika growled angrily. She had enough. She then pulled Happy by its tail away from hers and pushed Natsu away that made him sit on the ground.

“Didn’t I tell you to stop?!” Reika shouted at Happy making him cover his ears. And instead of being scared, Happy just smiled, obviously teasing her.