Fairy Tail - The Lone Wolf 6

Chapter 6

"Ka... ika... Reika..! REIKA!!" Gray shouted in order to wake up the passed out age who's been lying on the floor.

"Mmnn..." Reika Bluesaber mourned, squishing her eyes shut then opened it wide. Seeing first Gray Fullbuster ad behind him was Mirajane and her brother, Elfman. "Gray..?" Reika sat up.

 Mirajane sighed in relief, "Thank goodness you're alright.."

Reika looked at them, "Mira.. Elfman..." She tried to speak.

Gray held her shoulders and looked at her worriedly, "Reika, what happened to you?" He wiped something from her cheeks, "Why are you crying?"

"H-huh? I'm... not." She shut her eyes closed once again then there she felt something cold rolled down her cheeks. Out of nowhere, she cried as she looked at Gray teary eyed, "G-Gray! M-m-my memories! They're back!"

" H-huh?!" Their eyes widened in shock. Reika suddenly hugged Gray in joy and continued to cry on his shoulders.

"Does that mean..?" Mira asked in surprise. 

Reika pulled away and nodded, she looked at her hands then to Mira, "I... remember everything now! Natsu Dragneel! A-and Igneel! The scarf! N-Natsu's scarf!" She said it all in excitement. Though she looked away, "And Jose.."

 Reika stood up, "What happened when I passed out?"

"Hey! Are you sure you can stand up and fight in your condition?!" Gray asked in concern and stood up.

Reika chuckled at him, " Earlier your blood was nearly boiling because of me being at the guild because of that anger and hate you had towards me. And now, you sounded concern in your voice."she smiled at Gray, "You amuze me, Gray Fullbuster."

"A-am not!" Gray looked away from her eyes and blushed.

Elfman whistled, "Do your lovey-dovey once everything's finished around here will you? A man must never abandon his priority!"

"Lucy's been captured once again. Natsu and the others are already in the building." Mira ignored Elfman, so did they, "Can you still fight, Reika-san?"

Reika smiled and nodded, "I still can. Just call me Rei, Mira-san."

"Tss. How come you can still smile in a situation like this?" Gray questioned.

Reika raised a brow, "Is it bad?" She pouted, "Besides, Natsu's here. Don't tell me that you don't trust him, do you?"

"Well, yeah.. We do.. But--"

"And I'm here too aren't I!?? Natsu and I would definitely finish this problem! I assure you that!" Reika gave him a thumbs up. Then she turned her arms into the werewolf one's. "I may not have any flame left in me but these babies will help me win!" She smirked, "I'm all fired up!"
In a blink of an eye, she ran.

"Wait--!" Gray tried to stop her but it was too late. Reika was too far by that time already. "Geez... Do dragon-slayers change personalities in a shift?"

Mira chuckled, "They're siblings alright."

Elfman facepalmed, "Ayayay.."

***

"Hmm... This scent... It's Erza's" Reika slowed down as she sniffed some of Erza's scent nearby. In order to make sure, she stopped on her tracks and closed her eyes, concentrating Erza's location. "Found it!" Once she opened her eyes, unexpectedly Gray was running towards her, "Waahhh!"

"Aaah!" They both yelled then fell on the floor.

"Oh my! Gray, Reika, are you both alright?" Mira asked.