Fairy Tail - The Lone Wolf 13

Chapter 13

“Then is hugging someone one of your hobbies? Just because you’re getting upset and weak?” Gray smirked, right after being positive that Reika wouldn’t be able to give a reply. He scanned her, blushing and was trembling.

She wanted to kick, or even punch him away, though Reika’s body refused to cooperate with her. This is why she hated this kind of feeling. She’s getting all powerless against it no matter how strong she is.

Without any perspective reason, she was too stunned by this guy in front of her, Gray Fullbuster. The guy who gave her this kind of feeling that she can never explain.

Reika growled in such anger. She hated being underestimated like this; she hated to be teased and get weak. Her hand curled into a fist as it quivers, quivers in annoyance that is.

Even though Gray noticed that he already got into her nerves, he didn’t moved a budge. He was too confident of himself that Reika wouldn’t be able to take much of him. He knew that this was the first of Reika to feel this way.

Then, Reika managed to get herself together right after a minute or two, “You bastard…” she groaned, “”Are you as idiot as Natsu is?! Stupid! I WASN’T MYSELF BACK THEN!” She now yelled on the top of her lungs as she started to push him away, “Now get off of me, Gray!!”

Gray chuckled and freed her. He just stood right in front of her as Reika got of the counter. He crossed his arms to his chest, “Oh? Is that so?” he asked, teasingly. “So that’s why you were even burying yourself onto my chest that time.”

Reika blushed hard, embarrassedly. “N-no I wasn’t!!”

Gray turned to her and gave her a pat, playfully, “Yeah. You weren’t” he said sarcastically.

Reika pushed his hand away, “S-SHUT UP!!”

“H-hey Gray! That too daring!” Lucy exclaimed.

“You think?” Gray asked out curiously.

“Wait!! If you want a fight, then fight me instead, Rei!!!” Natsu interrupted, but unfortunately for him, no one reacted to him. He has been ignored.

“My, my… When did you two get along?” Mira teased, “I thought Loki was the only playboy in the guild. I guess he must’ve taught you some of his moves, am I right, Gray?”

“He liiiiiiiiiiiiikes you” Happy teasingly rolled his tongue.

“NO WE AIN’T GETTING ALONG!/ Just yesterday.” The two answered in unison, Reika decline while Gray played along with them. Though as Reika yelled, nobody seemed to hear what Gray have just said.

On the other hand, Erza sighed, “You two,” She called the two’s attention then glared as they turned to her, “Do your lovey-dovey afterwards. I was making an announcement to you guys. So hold your mouth!”

The deathly glare plus the threatening tone of Erza’s voice made the two shiver and were unable to reject of what she have addressed them. They quavered, “U-understood.”

Erza held her forehead in distress, “For pete’s sake, you two. I thought I was only going to scold someone because they are fighting. Then this time it’s going to be the two of you?”

“Uhm… Erza what was it that you were saying??” Lucy tried to avoid the topic, making Erza ride into it.

“Ah yes.” Erza smiled excitedly as she sets aside the ‘trouble makers’ to her point of view and back to what she wanted to say earlier, “I have a sense that we’ve been together ever since the Phantom incident, together with Reika that is. Even only if it was for only a short amount of time. We’ve been closer than ever as she came.”