Fairy Tail - The Lone Wolf 9

Chapter 9

Storm clouds started to gather right above Phantom’s guild as such bright light entered. Master Jose’s spell was uncasted; Erza’s armor and she herself was healed. So do the others that are unconscious. Not a scratch from earlier to be seen. Even the shades of Master Jose right back at Fairy Tail, it has disappeared.

The light was warm and healing. The magic was familiar to Erza.

“This is…” Erza uttered as she was free from Master Jose’s spell as Master Makarov entered the scene. Erza smiled, “Master.”

“Master?!” Gray said in shock and carried in Reika in his arms.

“Much blood has been spilled,” Master Makarov said as Erza looked at him, “Children’s blood. Because of their parent’s failure, the children have suffered and shed tears. Enough of this, you and I. we must put this to and end!”

Master Jose grinned and has released a large amount of his dark magic. To his darkness, his eyes have suddenly turned black.

So as for Master Makarov. He has also released his magical power, only it was light.

With their powerful magical pressures, rocks of the mid sizes were floating and clouds were gathering.

“You wish to cause a disaster?” Master Jose smirked.

“If it is for the sake of my guild!” Master Makarov answered right away, and before he knew it, Master Jose has launched off an attack right towards him. Fortunately, Master Makarov managed to block it with his magic. “Everyone get away from here!” Master Makarov ordered.

“Master?! Why is he here?!” Elfman woke up, as he notices the light pressure from Master Makarov’s magic. The same reason why Mira sat up, caressing her head.

“Do as he says!” Erza said as she flew towards them while Elfman went over to his sister to check if she’s unharmed. “Nee-chan, can you stand up?”

Erza looked over to them, then at Gray whom just stood up as he carries Reika. There she got worried, “Gray,” Erza called, “is Reika alright?”

Gray looked back down at the sleeping-soundly wolf, then he chuckled, “Yeah. She just unconscious, she was pushing herself too hard. So I took her out…”

Erza smiled in relief. “That’s good. Let’s go!”

“Now that you are here, I have no need for the small-fry.” Master Jose said, obviously talking about Erza.

“With those nonsense reasons of this war… even insulting one of your child about being just a waste and a disgraceful one… I shall not forgive that. The likes of you shouldn’t be a master of one guild!” Master Makarov stated.

“Oh her?” Master Jose pointed at Master Makarov’s back, towards Reika who’s been carried by Gray as they all get out of Phantom’s guild. “Don’t worry. I’ll finish her off, of course. I have just picked her off out of nowhere. Her high magical power was just my reason why I kept her in my guild.”

Hearing it made Gray stop on his tracks and looked back at Master Jose, glaring at him. But Erza manage to notice it, “Let’s go, Gray.” She said, holding his shoulder.

“Tsk…” Gray hissed and followed right behind them. Why does he always feel hate by the time Master Jose began insulting Reika? Despite the fact that it doesn't even have to do with him. Why does he care about someone who was yesterday’s enemy? Strange… he thought.

Once they have reached ground, Gray gently lied Reika’s back down on a rock near their guild. Curious as he is, he looked closely at her sleeping figure. Now that he has seen her up close, Reika looked so innocent as she sleeps. He thought.

Then he began to doubt it once again, “Is this the one we feared about?” Gray patted her ears, “But she’s so fragile and soft hearted… She’s even good at crying.”

Suddenly, there shined  a bright golden light where the guild masters’ were fighting. It was very bright that everyone had covered their eyes. Gray noticed it and stood up to look what it was, but it was too bright, he too covered his eyes.

The light that was so bright that even Master Jose’s shade disappeared.

“Fairy Law.” Erza stated.

“Fairy Law?” Asked Gray.

“Righteous light that slays the darkness. It slays on that which the caster believes is the enemy. It’s a super powerful magic now counted as legend.”

Once the light has disappeared, Master Jose was finally defeated.

“Never come near Fairy Tail again.” Master Makarov warned and turned his back away, “The council will not stay silent after things have gotten so flashy. You should watch out for your own skin for a while.” Then, Master Makarov then headed outside and faced Fairy Tail.

Not long after, Fairy Tail cheered and cheered for victory.

“This victory is not from just my power, but a victory of the whole family.” Master Makarov smiled.

After hearing it all, Reika smiled while she pretended to be asleep. She was taken out earlier, but it would only last for a minute or two. She can’t just be unconscious because of someone hitting her behind her neck, can she?

Gray’s going to get it after calling me a crybaby.