Fairy Tail - The Lone Wolf 5

Chapter 5

Boom!

*Warning! Warning! Red alert! Red alert! Subject no. 173 has escaped!*

"Subject no. 173 is at the main lobby! Hurry!"

"What's going on?! Why the hell are you running away?! "

"Don't be stupid! That subject is out of control! The chains we've been using are nothing against it! It only melts!"

"Subject no. 173 is impossible to control!"

"What?!"

Reika Bluesaber managed to escape from her cell and ended up surrounded by guards and scientist at the main lobby. She was on her knees and was holding the floor. With fire drooling out from her fangs and palms. She knew it was because of her pure anger. She was glaring at the people surrounding her that were planning on capturing her. But not once they have come near her.
They've intended to come near her but her heat was too intensed. She was forced to calm down, but they failed. It was uselees at her state.

The chains they have thrown towards her instantly melted away even though it hasn't even touch her yet. Reika's flare turned even greater, making them move away. Everyone knew it'll be a suicidal mission to go near her.

"Nat...su.." She growled as suddenly one tried to go towards her. She hissed and made her let out even greater flames.

"Everyone! Surround Subject 173! The subject must be taken back to it's cell as soon as possible before it makes even more damage to the building!"

Reika ragged even more, "I... have a... name.." She tried to speak, "I'm not... a SUBJECT!!" She roared as loud as a thunder. She let out even hotter and massive flames that scattered almost every where, exploding from her body.

Reika's fire made the expirement buidling to crumble. People started to escape from the fire that felt like hell.

Reika stood up. As usuddenly her body began to grow fur little by little. Her hands and feet turned into paws. And her face, began to form into a head of a wolf. Then in a less than a minute, Reika turned into a fully flame surrounded wolf.
The wolf roared. Then it ran and ran to the exit, leaving the building slowly turning into ashes.

Reika Bluesaber ran and ran for she only have in mind  is that she wanted to go as far away as her legs take her to. She wanted to go far away from that place.

Once the lone wolf began to feel tired, her speed slowed down. Reika ended up in the deepest part of the forest. Her flare began to disappear. So as her wolf form.
She had stopped on her tracks then her body weight fell to the ground.
Before she knew it, she already blacked out.

By the time morning came, the rays of the sun landed at the weak little girl who can't even feel a muscle. Though she managed to open one eye.

There she saw a man she shouldn't have met from the begining. Master Jose. 

 ===

Short UD. Sorry guys! T__T My laptop broke.. So i have to do an update on my notebook then transfer it to the computer on the com. shop.. My usb? Mom has it..

Oh why oh why...