31. Disneyland with my love

"No!" I giggle at him.

"Yes!" He laughs as he contines.

"Harry I'm s-serious!," I try to push his fingers away from my stomach.

"I can't! They are stuck there," He laughs as he continues to torture me. He hovers over me and lifts up my shirt to expose more skin for him to tickle.

"Harry you're going to make me pee!" I laugh and he finally stops.

"Fine," He leans down to my stomach and kisses me lightly. I close my eyes and try to regain my breath. I grab his hair as he continues to kiss up my stomach. I try to take my hand out of his hair but it is stuck. He notices and stops kissing me and we laugh.

"Someone needs a brush," I says as I take my hand out and get up to go in my bag. I grab a hair brush and climb back into his bed. We are currently in his hotel room in LA. He has a few days off until the next show on Thursday.

"Just don't pull too hard," He says huskily as I get behind him. I kneel behind him so I can reach his head...even when we are sitting down he is taller than me.

"That's what he said," I say which earns a loud laugh from Haz. Oh how I missed his laugh. I begin to comb through his bed head while listening to the sound of Ed Sheeran playing in the back ground.

--Harry's POV--

"I can't believe you are actually here." I say as I lean against her chest and she kisses my shoulder and continues to comb through my rats nest.

"It was a nice surprise wasn't it?" She giggles. If she didn't have that brush in her hand I would pin her to the bed and leave sweet kisses all over her body...Oh wait I've already done that all night last night. After the concert we went to my room and we were just kissing and touching all night...we didn't go all the way but we went far enough. I know she isn't ready yet and I don't want to pressure her.

"Yeah, I missed you," I say as I turn around to face her. She is still trying to brush my hair and I grab her waist to hold her in place.

"Well now you don't have to because I'm right here," she says while smiling at me.

Once she's done, she puts the brush down and I finally pin her down on the bed.

"Harry!" She squeals as I kiss down the side of her neck. I smile and pull away from her neck and laugh. I lay my head on her chest and she strokes my hair. Her skin is so soft and warm and I find myself running my hand over her stomach softly.

"How's Anne?"

I smile, "She wants to see us together."

"We are going up there after my birthday yeah?" She asks.

"Yeah love. She loves you." She hums in response and I can tell from her even breathing that she is falling asleep. I can't have that. I lift my head off of her chest and kiss her on the forehead.

I lean my forehead against hers, "Baby let's go."

"Where?" She mumbles.

I smile at her adorableness, "Disneyland." I get off of her and she sits up.

"Disneyland?"

"Yea V now go get ready! The day is wasting!" I playfully yell at her as I tap her bum when she gets up.

I get up to go to my suitcase and grab a Minnie hat that I bought the other day for her. "Here babe, put this on," I give it to her before she goes in the bathroom. She's going to look so fucking cute.

--VARA'S POV--

He is so random... I smile to myself as I put the hat on and begin to fix my hair and put a bit of makeup on. Once I'm done I go outside to my suitcase.