45. Goodbyes

From: Harry
I'll be there in 10.
-H

I lock my phone and put it on the dresser. I'm currently trying to finish packing for LA. I'm going to be there for a while anyway. I have some photoshoots and recording that I want to do over there. I'm almost done packing for Los Angeles. I turn to step into my closet to get my ripped black shorts from my last tour. They are my current favorites. I look up from my suitcase when I hear a knock... I guess 10 minutes past while I was sorting out my stuff.

"So you're still going to LA?" He asks as he closes the door behind him. He is looking at my mess of a room but I can't seem to take my eyes off of him...even though he is just wearing a simple white t-shirt, he still looks amazing.

I nod, "I'm going to LA tomorrow for some photoshoots and stuff."

"So you're choosing him." He states as he crosses his arms across his chest.

I sigh, "No that's not what I'm doing."

"You're going to him, you're packing your shit and leaving me.." He trails off.

"Harry...we broke up..."

"Yeah I remember." He snaps at me.

My phone starts to vibrate and I close my eyes in annoyance because I know exactly who it is and I know how Harry will take it.

"That's him isn't it?" He says quietly. His eyes start to water and so do mine.

"Harry it's not what you think. He is-"

"Pick it up, Vara. It's obvious you've made your choice." A tear slides down my cheek as Harry's harsh tone sets in.

"It's not like that!" I yell at him. How can he think I'm messing around with Dylan? Dating someone else is the last thing on my mind. He is getting angrier by the minute and I can tell he is going to say something hurtful...

"Then how is it huh V? You break up with me and now you are running off to another guy! How do you think that makes me f-feel?! Escpecially when it's O'brien!" He yells back. His eyes are red with anger and from the tears. I'm sure mine are pretty swollen from crying now too.

"He's just my friend Harry! Why can't you just believe me?!" I groan and step towards him.

"Bullshit! He's been trying to steal you from me the moment he met you! Vara how could you be so blind!" He tugs at his hair roughly and he looks like he is in so much pain. He is sobbing now as he looks down.

I walk towards him, "H-Haz." I try to touch his chest to make him calm down but he backs away from me.

"No. Don't touch me Vara. I don't want you to touch me right now." He says angrily. I pull my hand away.

"So what do you want?" I ask him softly.

"Did the other day mean anything to you?" He looks me in the eyes. I knew he was going to ask this...

"I-I don't know. It's all so confus-" I stutter and look down at my fingers.

Another tear slides down his perfect face, "Wow. So you used me..." He shakes his head

"N-No Harry it wasn't like that-"

"Liam was right." He mumbles to himself. He backs away from me as I try to get him to understand.

I furrow my eyebrows, "H-Harry just wai-" I try to beg him to calm down but he cuts me off.

He laughs bitterly, "No! You know what? I hope you have the best time in LA. You might as well fuck O'brien too while your at it. You know since your giving it away to anyone now..." He says and backs away.