18. Sneaky Liam and Teasing Tweets

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ughhh," I groan. I'm about to turn it off when I hear someone else turn it off. I feel an arm wrap around my waist and curls at the back of my neck. I automatically smile and snuggle deeper into him. I feel so warm and happy I don't want to get up.

He's giving me little pecks on the back of my neck and I giggle because his hair is tickling me. This boy really needs a hair cut. My eyes are still closed and I know he wants me to get up.

"Love..." He whispers in my ear. His morning voice is to die for. Oh my god. I turn my body so that I'm now facing his chest. He took off his shirt before we went to sleep and put some sweatpants on.

I snuggle deeper in his chest and I hear him laugh. "V we have to get up." He says as he kisses my head.

"No. I want to stay in bed all day and watch movies." I mumble in his chest.

He chuckles, "I know love but you have another radio interview today!" He says cheerfully. He is such a little cutie. I take his arm off me and get up.

Its been 3 weeks since Harry and I have become a couple and they have been the best 3 weeks of my life. We still haven't told the fans but we have been hanging out alot and posting about it. I guess you could say we are teasing them..but its fun. Harry and the rest of the boys have been recording their 3rd CD in the same building that I'm recording my CD in so we are able to hang out longer.

I've also been doing more press for my CD. I have a radio interview today with Nick from radio 1 and today is the first time that my single, Daydreamin', will be played on the radio! He is the funniest and I'm actually kind of excited. I hope he doesn't ask about Harry though because it is hard to lie to him. I also have a photoshoot after that for my album. Busy day.

I walk to the bathroom to get in the shower. I take off Harry's black v-neck that I've claimed as my own and my black pj shorts and step in the shower. I brush my teeth when I'm out of the shower. Once I'm done I wrap a towel around myself to grab some clothes from my closet.

As I'm digging into my drawers for underwear I hear a whistle. "I could get used to this view," I turn around to see Harry leaning against the door frame with a cup of coffee in his hands. He sets it down and walk towards me. I grip the towel tighter out of nervousness. He still makes me nervous and the butterflies still haven't gone away. I guess thats a good thing. "Love, you can't tease me like this so early in the morning..." He trails off. I closd my eyes as he leans down to kiss my neck softly, his arms wrapped around my waist.

No matter how much I am enjoying this, I have to leave soon. "H-harry I have to get dressed. I don't want to be...l-late" I stutter out. He chuckles and steps back with his hands up. I giggle.

"Okay, but later...you're mine." He winks at me and walks out after that leaving me hot and bothered. Damn you Styles.

I get dressed with black skinny jeans and a white v-neck and I find myself humming Nothing Feels Like You by my girls Little Mix while putting my vans on. Right when I'm leaving I notice that Harry left his cross necklace on the night stand. I take it and put it on so I can give it to him downstairs.

"No matter what they say can't take my love away..." I sing softly as I walk down the stairs. I see all the of the boys eating at the table. I look around the table and smile at all of them and I walk to Harry. "Hey, you left your necklace on the table." I'm about to take it off my neck when he takes my hand off the necklace and holds my hand in his.

"I know, I left it there on purpose." He says as he stands up and smiles down at me. "I want you to wear it, I know how much you love it." I squeeze his hand back and smile. He kisses my forehead sweetly and I smile up at him.