11. Distractions in the Studio

"Leeeyuummm!" I yell at my laptop. Liam and I are facetiming while he is in the studio right now. Niall, Louis, and Sophia are also with him but they are busy at the moment.

"Vara! I missed your face! How are you darling?" Liam always has a way with words. He is always warm and happy.

"I'm great Li, at the studio currently. I signed my contract with Syco two days ago so yeah, life is all good right now." I sigh and look at him smile at me through the screen. I am officially signed with Syco records and I am on cloud 9 right now. Simon said that the demo could be my debut album but he wants me to add 4 more songs to make it complete. "Are you guys working on the third cd?" I smile at him.

"Yeah, Louis and I have been working on some good stuff. Niall has been working on some chords too. What about you?" He asks.

"Oh thats awesome. Yeah I just finished 2 more songs: Lightweight and Better Left Unsaid, 2 more to go!" I smile at him. Seconds later I see Louis on the screen sit next to Liam. "Louis!!!"

"Vara!! How are you sis?" He smiles at me. I miss these boys so much.

"Nothing much, miss you guys like crazy though."

"We miss you too V," Liam says.

Knock Knock Knock

Who is knocking? Zayn would just come right in and Ely or Kyle would text me first. I look suspiciously at Liam who is giving me a confused look while Louis is smirking at me...

"V don't just look at us, answer the door," Louis says still smirking.I turn around to open the door.

When I open the door I immediately gasp and smile as I wrap my arms around the giant's shoulders to give him a big hug. He wraps his warm arms around my waist and lifts me up off the ground a bit. I close my eyes and enjoy the hug because god knows I've missed this kid like crazy. He buries his face into my shoulder like how guys do in romantic movies and I can't help but smile and blush. His body is radiating heat and I can't help but feel safe in his arms...We stay in that position for a while until he puts me down and I can finally see his beautiful face and green eyes that I've missed so much.

"Harry! What are you doing here?" I hit his arm while looking up at him. He is staring down at me and smiling. His smile is really something else.

"Came to write some songs with my favorite Malik," he smiles at me. The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. "But I couldn't find Zayn so I came here," he adds says teasingly. I laugh and hit his arm again. I look back to the laptop and notice that Sophia joined Louis and Liam. Harry and I walk back to the couch and put the laptop on his lap so they can see both of us. He puts his arm over me and we get comfortable.

"Well Haz isn't this a lovely surprise!" Louis says while smiling at Harry. "You went all the way down there just to write songs?"

Harry clears his throat before he speaks, "N-no not just to write songs, I came to spend some time with V before the next tour starts up." He looks at me and I smile at him. Our moment is broken when we hear Liam talking to Sophia.

"Babe what do you want to eat for lunch?" He asks while caressing her cheek. They are so in love and I can't help but smile at them.

"I don't know sweetie, we should let Niall pick." Louis rolls his eyes playfully at the sweet couple and Haz and I laugh.

"Babe what do you want for lunch? You pick because you are the best girlfriend in the world." Harry does his Liam impression and makes fun of him while speaking to me.

I laugh and answer as if I was Sophia, "Well sweetheart, I want to make sure Niall is okay with it because you know I love to make everyone happy." We both laugh at each other while Liam and Sophia just pout at us. Louis is also dying laughing next to them.