15. Bruised Hands and a Heavy Heart

--LIAM'S POV--

Note to self: don't let Vara wear shorts in a club ever again.

I've never seen Harry or Vara like that. Vara never screams at anyone. Ever. She was kicking the shit out of me just to get to Harry but I couldn't let her just in case he would hurt her.

He was killing the poor kid. Well he was going to anyway if Vara didn't stop him. Thank god no one saw anything. Everyone was on the other side of the buidling while Harry dragged Kyle to a dark secluded ally...it was creepy needless to say.

After Harry stopped beating Kyle up, we brought him back to his car and he said he would be okay; not that any of us even cared to be honest. I knew he was a creep since Vara told me about him.

We arrive at the house and Harry goes upstairs along with Vara. They need to sort their feelings out as soon as possible. I can tell their relationship has changed..its been different for a while. Everyone can tell they are more than just friends, they just don't want to admit it.

The rest of us sit in the living room. Louis is pacing and Zayn has his head in his hands with Perrie rubbing his back.

I break the silence, "Why would Kyle touch her like that when Harry was right there. Everyone basically knows that they are together. Was he asking for a death wish?"

"I don't know but I'm glad Harry beat the crap out of him," Niall mumbles.

"Where did he even think to do something so stupid?" Ely asks.

Louis stops pacing and sighs. He looks at all of us, "It was my idea..." He trails off and looks at the ground.

"What?!" We all yell in unison at him. Louis's idea? What?

"What do you mean your idea Louis?!" Eleanor yells at him as she stands up in front of him.

"I didn't mean for it to go that far...I just wanted Harry to wake up and confess his love for her already." He says softly and looks up at Eleanor with sadness in his eyes.

I feel bad for Louis. He had the right intention...

"You could've sent Vara a freaking 'I like you do you like me back? Check yes or no' note from Harry, Louis! Not give permission to a fucking sick perverted asshole to touch her ass!" Ely yells. She does have a point...and a mouth on her. No wonder Niall's crazy about her.

"I know I messed up guys. I really did. I just wanted to see them happy and together already... You should hear the way Haz talks about her. He is miserable. I couldn't sit back any longer and watch him love her from a distance anymore..." He trails off.

Soph sighs, "I forgive you Lou." I look at her and she smiles softly at me. I kiss her forehead.

"I forgive you too Lou, we all want them together but I guess we have to leave it up to them." I say to him.

Eleanor sighs, "It's okay babe, we know you didn't mean to hurt anyone. You were just trying to help you're best friend." Eleanor says to him as she rubs his back.

Zayn, Niall, Ely, and Perrie all forgive him as well. We know Louis didn't mean any harm. He just wants what we all want: for Harry to be happy. We were tired as hell so we all went to bed. Louis said he was going to get something to eat first so I grabbed Sophia's hand and took her to one of the guest rooms.

--VARA'S POV--

"So you're mine huh?" He smirks at me as I kneel in front of him trying to clean his face. He puts his hands on my waist as I dab a wet rag over the dried blood around his nose.