9. Surprise!

So it's been a month since the boys went to see their families, Dad is getting better, and Zayn is happier than ever. School was kind of crazy after that whole twitter thing with Harry. Everyone wanted to know if we were together. I just ignored all their questions because honestly its none of their business if we are or aren't together. Thank god I have a week break from school. I can focus on Dad and writing some more.

Kyle and I have gotten closer and I can actually call him a good friend of mine now. Ely still has her doubts about him but she is still respectful towards him.

I'm currently writing in my song journal when I get a text from Zayn.

From: Zee

Get dressed we are going out. I'll pick you up in 10.

I send him a quick okay and put my journal in my bag. I leave my hair in its messy waves since it's actually not frizzy for once. I put on blue and grey flannel and dark blue shorts with my black vans. Minutes later I hear Zayn honking in front of the house and head outside. I get in and sigh, "So where are we going?"

"Woah someone sounds excited," he teases.

"No- I'm excited, it's just that I had a lyric in my head but then I forgot it when you texted me."

"Oh, sorry, but I know how to jog your memory.' He smiles like a chesire cat....Cheshire: Harry. Why do all my thoughts eventually lead to him. I do miss him, that's probably why I have been thinking about him a couple of times. I snap away from Harry for a moment when I see Zayn holding a bandana in his hand. A bandana, of course it comes back to Harry once again.

"Why do you want me to wear a bandana?"

"Not wear it, silly. Wrap it around your eyes so you can't see." I do as told and wrap the red bandana over my eyes, blocking my vision. Zayn then leads me out the car and into a building of some sort and into an elevator.

"Where are you taking me Zayn? The roof to throw me off because you know deep inside that I am Dad's favorite daughter," I tease him.

"You're his only daughter," Zayn says with in a monotone voice.

"Am I really? I mean your eye lashes are even better than mine and you don't even have mascara on."

"Oi! I am not a girl! Just because Mum and Dad blessed me with these cheekbones and eyelashes doesn't mean I'm a girl." He playfully fires back. I notice that Zayn has stopped moving me from behind and he now moved to the front of me. "Okay, ready for your surprise?"

"Yes! I really want to take this freaking bandana off." I beg.

"Okay, open the door and then take off the blindfold." I feel around what I think is a door to find the handle. I turn it and open the door and am immediately welcomed with the scent of lavender and coconut. I take the blindfold off and gasp.

A recording studio. Zayn got me a recording studio as a surprise.

I look around in amazement. It is so beautiful, the couch is across the recording booth with a table on the side and a big fluffly purple rug in the center of the room. Its small but cozy; this is better than what I pictured in my head.

"Zayn how...how did you even do this?"

"Well, I was visiting Dad 2 weeks ago and he told me that you have been writing again and that he really wanted you to get your own recording studio so that way you can make your dreams come true. So I talked to the guys about it and Harry recommended this one to me and the rest is history."

I am still trying to absorb the room around me. Its decorated so perfectly, it describes me perfectly with the purple rug and lights around the room. Reminds me of my room. "Zayn how did you decorate this so perfectly?"