Chapter Twenty Seven.

Start from the beginning

A guy with hair just like Ino's hairstyle came toward me and took the necklace to give it a look.

Do not..DO NOT touch IT.

"Are you friends with the guy that has Shukaku?" asked the Ino looking guy.

How do they know Gaara?! I think they want him as well.

"Y....yes." I replied, but never going to tell them where is he. Like, thank god they stopped me from summoning him, otherwise he'd be in big trouble because of me.

Ino-haired guy pulled my necklace off my neck. "I'll take this with me then. We may now take the Jinchuuriki from her." He started walking away. No no no, I won't let him!

I started doing Rasengan by one hand unlike Naruto by his clones. "Rasengan!" I pushed the Rasengan ball toward the guy and it pushed him all the way to the wall.

but hey, he is alive. I ran toward him, snatched my necklace and took few steps back.

"Listen, I don't know why you want Kurama. But I won't let you take it-"

the guy I set Rasengan on was suddenly next to me, he grabbed both my arms and then...

"Your explosion is ART! ohh finally an explosive master!"

Why is he hugging me like that... What is going on- WHAT IS GOING ON!

The guy with the cackle laughed. "Let us keep her."

The guy weirdly hugging me pulled away a had his hand on top of my head. "How old are you?" he asked with a smile.

"Thirteen." I replied.

"Ohh Itachi Itachi! Can we keep her? She can be useful to us since she has the three tails." said Ino looking guy. "She could be an Akatsuki member too."

Woah woah... The hell?! What is an Akatsuki anyway?!

Itachi looked at me, took few steps toward me. His eyes lowered down, looking into my eyes. "Can you use the Nine-Tail's powers?" He asked.

"Um, yes but still not handling it very well." I said.

"Show me." He said.

I stood up from the ground, and did hand signs.

'Kurama...'

BOOM!

Oh thank god it's not the four paws four tailed form. This one is when I get red eyes, whiskers going darker and having fangs and orange-yellow glow around me.