Chapter Twenty Seven.

Start from the beginning

Miles away from Konoha on my own. This is something new to me, I never left Konoha alone, especially this far.

Meanwhile,

It's suspicious to hear a sudden bush movement, hundred percent sure there is someone there. I stopped on a branch with a kunai on my hand grip.

"Uzumaki Kyuubi."

Huh!?

I didn't sense anyone coming behind me. How did he...

I turned my head and widened my eyes. Is that Sasuke?!- No, a big no. No way. This guy does have Sharingan eyes, and some Sasuke features, but he has no duckbutt hair.

"Who are you?" I asked in a cold voice, pointing the sharp kunai end to him. But he was calm at my kunai pointing, his hand went out of his cloak and lowered my kunai slowly.

What the...

What's his deal?

"You are coming with me." he said calmly.

My eyes twitched. "What? Don't expect me to be escorted with strangers without a doubt." I said stubbornly.

Some hand went to my shoulder. This is fishy...

The person behind me chuckled heavily. "We finally found you." he said. His voice gave me shivers, who are these people? And why me?

"Your brother had protectors around him. But I see you're alone in the woods, away from the Leaf. Makes you an easy prey." said the guy behind me. "Enough talk anyway." he grabbed my wrist.

"Hey! I didn't give you my choice if I want to be kidnapped or not!" I said, pulling away my hand from his grasp. "Who are you people?"

"Introducing ourselves will happen when we arrive there." said the guy behind me. "Let's go." He immediately grabbed my wrist again and took me somewhere else by some speed or maybe teleportation ?

☁☁☁

We reappeared somewhere I've never seen before. Oh god, how much trouble I will cause to Konoha when they find out I disappeared and Naruto- NARUTO! I came to the woods for Naruto now these guys kidnap me?!

My foot went back, expecting myself to run away but the guy who looks like Sasuke stopped me by his hand on my shoulder. My face was sweating, I am so scared. These guys... They look dangerous.

"Don't be afraid, Nine-Tailed fox." said Sasuke-looking guy. I gulped at these words.

"Kyuubi... Just Kyuubi." I whispered, loud enough that he heard. "Wh-what are you going to do with me?" I asked, at the tone of my voice, it sounds scared. Now they'll think I'm some coward Konoha ninja.

"No questions asked." said Sasuke-looking guy. "It'll be quick. Just close your eyes and picture yourself with your dead parents because you will reunite right now."

My heart skipped a beat, hands started to tremble.

"Y-you are not going to kill me." I said, my hand reached to the gourd necklace, I was about to call Gaara when a red haired guy grabbed my wrist, preventing me from calling Gaara.

"What's that you were holding?" he asked.

Oh no.

If he takes this necklace, I won't die until I have it around my neck.

"It's nothing." I said, pulling my hand away from him but he was grabbing it tight.