Chapter 44: The Jobs Part 2

Previously in Back to Reality:

We knew Zayn would do this, thinking that Perrie doesn't remember. Perrie just told us like a minute ago! dumb idiot! We saw from the vending machine, to the teary moment. And yes we've been spying.

"I GOT THE SETLIST NOW!" Niall yelled.

"Okay Niall. No need to yell" Zayn said.

______________________________________

Louis' POV:

 *The next day*

"Okay, from now on Jade, I will call you my Guinea pig!'' I said on the phone.

''You have Eleanor.'' Jade said.

''I know, she's my Boo Bear.'' I said.

''Don't you mean bae?" Jade smarted.

''Girl, you don't outsmart me!" I sassed.

''Geez. Is there anything else I should buy?'' Jade asked.

''What do you have?" I asked.

"Four Sticks of Deodorant, A bubble gum machine, a smoke machine, four lipsticks, a radio, scented candles, a pink iPhone charger, girly decorations, pads, and taaaaammmppoooons.'' Her voice trailed at the end. What?

''Jade we need five sticks, not four. We do not need a bubble gum machine nor a smoke machine, we also don't need lipsticks, we'll keep the radio, change the color of the iPhone charger, replace the girly in the decorations, and WE DEFINITELY DON'T NEED PADS NOR TAMPONS!" I said.

''Oh no, that's just for the girls." Jade said.

''Is Perrie on it?"

''Maybe...'' Jade said. ''Anyways, for you guys! We have five sticks of deodorants, some rum- Why do you need rum?'' Jade asked.

''Nevermind that.'' I said. ''Continue?"

''Water bottles, some underwear, snacks, soda, some game consuls, and a camera.'' She said.

''Atleast we have the stuff we NEED. Not want.'' I said.

''I already bought most of the stuff the girls and I NEED! So HAH!'' She said. Then I heard a gasp, and I have a feeling that she is smirking. ''I can always blackmail you by posting a picture of the tampon box, and saying it's for you.'' She said.

''You wouldn't" I said.

''watch me.'' I said.

''Don't you mean hear me? Cause you know-''

''Yeah I got it Louis!'' Jade said. ''I'm at the store, buying me friend @Louis_Tomlinson some tampons. What a bloody crime there Lou! xjadex" She said. I heard a door open at the front, but I ignored it.

''PLEASE! DON'T DO IT! I'LL IT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!" I said.

''awh. I love you too!'' Jade said.

''What? I love you too?" I said.

X!X WARNING X!X: IF YOU ARE A LARRY SHIPPER, AND ARE APPARENTLY READING THIS BOOK, FOR A REASON I CAN'T GUESS. SKIP DIS PART! Unless you can handle, *whispers* ES, then whatever. 

''Louis, are you cheating on me!'' Someone shouted, I looked behind and saw Eleanor, with groceries.

''El! Your ba-'' 

''Oh, and I have to tell you something after the concert.'' Jade said. Oh shit! I forgot I had it on speaker. Dammit!

Eleanor sighed. "Oh, it's Jade.'' Eleanor said. ''I'm gonna put the groceries away.'' She said before leaving.