Chapter 31: HAPPY FOURTH ANNIVERSARY!!

Previously in Back to Reality:

"I have a question." Perrie asked.

"What is it?" We all said in unison.

"Where is Adam?" She asked.

"Adam who?"

"Adam Wright. My boyfriend." Oh fu-

_____________________________________

Zayn's POV:

*7/23/14 8:22pm*

"PERRIE PLEASE REMEMBER ME!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry. I only know you as a famous singer from One Direction." She said.

"NOO-" I was interrupted by a door opening to see seven familiar faces.

"ZAYN JAVADD MALIK!"

 Leigh Anne's POV:

*72 hours ago*

"You're boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes. Where is he?'' Perrie asked.

"He.cheated.on.you." Jade said.

"What are you talking about? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM!!!!" Perrie yelled.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Calm down Pez." Jesy said.

"YOU GUYS ARE STALKERS!" Perrie yelled. Perrie grabbed Jade's hair, and started to try and pull it off of Jade's head.

"HEY HEY HEY! GUYS STOP IT!" I yelled. Jesy had to get Jade while, I had to grab Perrie's wrist away from Jade's head.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" Perrie yelled. We got shocked by Perrie approach so we grabbed our bags, and ran away. I was the last one to leave, so I shut the door and walked to the lift.

*49 hours later*

It took us an hour to get ready and get food but now we are infront of Perrie's door, and went inside to see her staring at her breakfast in disgust.

"Hey baba." I said. 

"Oh hey." Perrie said sadly.

"What's wrong girl?'' Jade asked. It became silent before Perrie broke the silence

"I'm sorry for what happened two days ago. And I thought that you guys won't come back." She whispered. A tear fell down her check, and she wiped it out. "I'm sorry."

"No it's okay." Jesy said. 

"Anything else?" I asked.

"What's with the Mcdonald's plastic bag your holding?" Perrie asked.

"Oh sorry." I said. I put the bag on top of her food that she haven't eaten yet and left it there.

"Ooooooh! Mcdonald's." She squealed. She started to take her food, and Jade helped to take the hospital food away for room for the other food. Jesy helped put the food on the table and opened up everything. Perrie looked happy until she saw the food and she just stared at that, just like what she was doing when we walked in. 

"Pezza, are you okay?" Jade asked.

"No, I didn't get to audition for x-factor. Now, I have to wait until next year." Perrie sighed.

"Well, we need one more member in our group." I said. I looked at the girls to signal them my plan.

"Yeaaaaaaah." Jade said. "And since you said you are gonna audition for x-factor, why can't you be famous with us?" She asked.

"What the hell is going on?" Jesy said.

"JESY!" Jade and I yelled. I gave her the look and she got what I was doing.