Chapter 19: After that night....

Jesy's POV:

We were performing with Diversity tonight and we're gonna come out and perform soon.

"Good luck babe." Someone said, out of nowhere. I jumped a bit, ad turned around to see Jordan. "Did I scare you?" He asked.

"Obviously!" I said. We leaned in for a kiss until someone had to put their hand in front of our lips.

"Leigh Anne? Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Well, I don't want any mushy gushy around here!" Leigh Anne said.

"Well then how come they get to be mushy gushy?'' I asked pointing to Jade and Sam who are making out in the corner.m

"What?" Leigh Anne said. Leigh saw them and pulled Jade away from Sam.

"HEY! Why did you do that Leigh?" Jade asked.

"Well, I don't want any mushy gushy right now. Just disgusting." Leigh said.

"Don't be a hypocrite. You did that with Jordan at a party in front of us one time" Jade said.

"Ugh! Fine, whatever."

*after the performance and during the talking*

"and you boys were on tour during the year" said that dude who gave the microphone to the boys.

*then after a bit of words*

"It's been a pleasure to come down here. And support the girlfriends." He said, pointing to me and Jade. We all laughed at that point and that stuff.

*another few seconds later*

"Okay, let's give it up for Little Mix and Diversity!" The dude said. We walked out of the stage and the boys followed too.

*at backstage*

Jade, Perrie, Leigh Anne, and I were jumping and screaming after we walked off stage and if people saw us, they would think we're crazy but I wouldn't care! Then, this dude (I don't know why I keep calling them dude, I should really know their names) took Perrie away from us and the we saw him holding hands with her.

"So Perrie, I'm Perri, and I heard your single after Zayn Malik cheated on you eh?" I'm guessing Perri said.

"True True." Perrie said.

"Well, I can take you on a date tonight, and maybe we can probably take it to the next step eh?" Perri said, whispering the last part. We all laughed and Perrie blushed.

"Well, how old are you kid?" Perrie asked.

"I'm 18."

"Keep on growing kid." Perrie said, trying to walk away, but Perri held her arm tightly.

"Okay, your done Perri." Another dude, you know what, I think his name is Ashley, carried him and Perri trying to get off of his grip.

"NOOOO! PERRIE, I'LL LOVE YOU, AND MARRY YOU! UNLIKE ZAYN MALIK!" Perri screamed.

"Perri, she is older then you, find a girl that is the same age as you!" I think Ashley said.

*later on*

We went outside, and saw paparazzi outside. Obviously. Jade went with her mum, I don't know where Perrie and Leigh Anne went, but I'm leaving with Jordan. Don't ask, just don't. We walked outside hand and hand together, and left the building.

Okay that part got boring

Liam's POV:

"I'M SOOOOO BOOOOREEED!'' Louis shouted.