Chapter 42: Is it worth hating?

Previously in Back to Reality:

We all ran to Jade's room, and when we got to her room. Once we opened the door, we all gasped at the situation.

__________________________

Liam's POV:

*one hour later*

"THIS IS ALL OF YOUR FAULT GUYS!" I yelled.

''NO IT ISN'T!" Leigh yelled back.

''GUYS ALL OF THE NON-SENSE, IT'S ALL OF YOUR FAULTS!'' Simon yelled. "There. I said it." All of it was silence, until the door opened.

''Jade Thrilwall?"

Niall's POV:

*later on*

We had an interview, with the girls, and I am not gonna enjoying this. We were gonna argue about it, but Simon cut us off, so we're stuck in this dip shit.I don't even know why we are having this interview. Then two girls came into the room, one small, and one tall.

"Hello, guys! So we heard about the gig, so we flew all the way here, and decided to give you an interview. My name is Rachel, and my friend's name is Jamie." The small one named Rachel said and pointing to Jamie.

"So we brought you some drinks, so take one and pass it down." Jamie, the tall one said. I was the last one down, so I was waiting for Leigh Anne to hurry up!

"HURRY UP!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" Leigh Anne said. I scoffed at her, and just waited. By the time our drinks got passed down, I realized it was all Coca~Cola.

"Do you have anything else other than Coke?" Perrie asked.

"Nope!" They both said.

"Okay...."

"Hey, mine says, Share a coke with a Star" Perrie said.

"Well, mine says Share a coke with a Legend." Zayn said, Perrie sighing in defeat.

"Well, unlike you guys, mine says Share a coke with your Friend." Jade said.

"Mine says Share a coke with your Buddy. Beat that." Leigh Anne said.

"Mine says Share a coke with your Soul mate." Harry said.

"Mine does too!" Louis said.

"Well, maybe that's a start of true love." Jamie said. Louis and Harry did a fake smile and when Jamie wasn't looking, they both face palmed themselves.

"What does your's say Jesy?" Jade asked.

"Mine says Share a coke with a Star." Jesy said.

"What about your's Niall." Liam asked.

"Mine says Share a coke with your Soul mate." Niall asked.

"Mine does too!" Rachel said, winking at me. Should I be surprised, or feeling awkward?

"What does your say Liam?" I asked.

"Mine says Share a coke with a Fuck buddy. With the word fuck, written with a permanent marker." Liam said.

"That's exactly mine!" Jamie said, giving Liam a s*ductive look. Liam gave her a fake smile, and a weird look at the same time.

"Okay, so let's get this interview started!" Rachel said.

"This one is for Little Mix." Jessica said. ''Why are you guys trying?'' She said.

''What do you mean?" Perrie said.