Chapter 36: Liam is James!?

Previously in Back to Reality:

"YOU SNEAKY LITTLE BASTARD!'' Liam yelled.

"Ha! And you have no proof whatsoever to prove that Jade is not Amelia. And you are cheating on Sophia!"

"WHOA! THAT LAST PART ISN'T TRUE!'' Liam yelled.

"PROVE IT!" Louis said, before Liam started to tackle him.

____________________________________

Perrie's POV:

*FLASHBACK/DREAM*

It was February 28th, and I got a message from Zayn, saying that he has something to me. And I have to be in a black and red disguise. (A/N: Pic of the outfits on the side)

*at Nando's*

I was at a booth, in Nando's, waiting for Zayn. I heard the bell ringing, which means someone came inside, and I saw Zayn. Okay. He's walking over to me, oh crap! I prep my hair, before Zayn came and sat down.

"Hello Miss. Periwinkle." Zayn whispered. What the hell?

"What's w-'' I said before Zayn shushed me. I gave him a questioning look.

"Wait." He mouthed.

"Make up a name for me." he whispered. "and be quiet."

"Okay, Mr. Veronica." I said quietly. Yes, I saw the Best Song Ever video.

"So, when are we getting food?" I asked.

"No, I didn't come here for the food. I came here because I need to talk." Zayn said.

"Which is?" I said.

"Do you remember our dates? Our fights? Anything?" Zayn asked.

"Oh not this again. Za-. I mean Mr. Veronica. I DON'T REMEMBER A FUCKING THING," I yelled.

"I said keep it quiet." Zayn said.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! OKAY! I DON'T REMEMBER A FUCKING THING! SO WHY DON'T YOU AND YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION AND FUCKING BUG SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE I DON'T FUCKING REMEMBER AND NOR DO I WANT TO FUCKING REMEMBER! SO GO FUCK YOUR SELF AND FUCK OFF WILL YOU MR. ZACK FUCKING VERONICA!" I yelled. Zayn kept quiet for a bit, before he continued.

"FINE BE LIKE THAT!" He snapped.  "IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN! I WILL PRETEND I HAVE NEVER EVER EVEN  EVER DATED YOU!" He yelled before he stormed off. I realized what I said, so I ran quickly o get him, but when I got outside, his car was speeding away from the restaurant. I leaned against the wall, while slowly falling down, crying. I shouldn't be like this, so I ood up and went to my car. I was about a few feet there before someone grabbed me, and shoved something in my mouth. I swallowed it immediately, even though I'm that dumb to do that, before everyhing else turns black.

*FLASHBACK/DREAM OVER* 

I woke up screaming to the top of my lungs because of that mother fucking stupid nightmare. Or was it a flashback.

Jade's POV:

I woke up this morning, with Jesy, Leigh, and Perrie calling me down. I got up, put on my slippers, and went downstairs to see the three angry girls.

"Hello to you too." I said, before going to the fridge to get Leigh's marmalade.

"HEY!" Leigh said.

"What, it's the only thing we have in the fridge, with the bread." I said.

"First off, that's not what why we called you down. Second off, NO TOUCHING MY MARMALADE!" She yelled before she snatched her marmalade from me.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about." I said, while leaning against the counter.

"Your phone was ringing last night, James was calling. And we were downstairs, while you fell asleep. The caller I.D was not James, it was Liam James Payne." Jesy explained.

"care to explain.'' Perrie asked.

"well.." I said.

"I knew it! You guys are secretly dating! You know he's dating Sophia! How dare you do th-" Perrie said.

"GUYS NO! IT'S NOT WHAT IT IS!" I yelled.

"THEN WHAT IS IT!" They all yelled in unison.

"Well..."

___________________________________

A/N: HEY GUYS! I'M BACK, BETTER THAN EVER WITH MORE BOOOTIFUL IDEAS FOR THE BOOK!

Anyways, since school started, I was out of ideas, whatsoever, and just waiting 'til Oct. Now Spoiler alert: next chapter wil be interesting. Or, not. It depends if you like it or not.

Okay, so plz plz plz Vote, Comment, Follow, and Share, and I WILL PROMISE YOU A CHAPTER ON SATURDAY THAT WILL BE 2000+ WORDS! Do you think I can do that? Do you? Okay, ily, BYE!

-Richlyn ♥ XOX ♥