Chapter 41: "Jade, are you okay?"

Previously in Back to Reality:

"Surprise!" Simon yelled. When the nine took off their blindfolds, everything went into chaos.

_______________________________

Jade's POV: 

"I saw everything go chaotic, and it feel like it was going slow motion. And I was just standing there by myself, frozen, and watching everything happen."

"Leigh, Jesy, Perrie, Niall, Louis, and Zayn were attacking each other, and looks like their trying to kill them. Liam and Harry are helping the security guards to stop the guys from killing each other, and Simon is hiding under his desk like a pussy."

"The last thing I remember was that Liam was trying to grab me out, before everything went black." 

3rd Person's POV:

*two hours ago*

While everything was in chaos, Liam saw Jade frozen and stiff in the middle of the war. He was worried about her getting hurt, so he tried to get her out of the area. But, it was too late when one of Jesy's stilettos got hit on Jade's head very hard, and as Jade fell down, Liam was shocked about what just happened in front his face. Liam tried to shake Jade to wake her up but it didn't work. He tried to call her name but, that was a fail. He started to freak out and panic, where to the point where he screamed to the top of his lungs. And that's when everything stopped. Everyone looked at him, even the security guards. When the girls saw Jade on the floor, they were very surprised. Their eyes were getting watery and the sadness chocked on their throats, making them feel a bit stuffy. While the boys though, they froze completely, flashbacks are popping in their heads for no reasons. They felt guilty, and their mouths were open. The girls were gonna run to Jade to take her to the health center in the third floor, but the security guards were blocking them. Liam picked Jade up, bridal style, as the two walked out of Simon's office and going to the third floor. When they left, the girls walked to the spot where Jade fell down and sat down, and Jesy saw her stiletto and realized this was her fault. She started to break down as she was hugging her stiletto and laying down. Perrie and Leigh were crying to but didn't want to show it. As for the boys, they started to cry also, and Simon and the security guards left the room to give the seven some privacy.

Liam's POV:

*two hours later*

After the doctor came out, he told me that she was fine, she just needed rest, but everything was okay. I went inside, and saw Jade with an ice pack on her head.

"Hey poopey. I got us some snacks for the vending machine.'' I said.

"Did you call me mam?'' Jade said.

"Me mam?" I questioned.

"Sorry, I just don't say Geordie stuff in front of a lot of people." She admitted.

''No-no. It's okay. So I got some Spotted Dick(Laugh all you want but it's a british dish FYI)" I said.

''They have those in the vending machine?" Jade asked.

''No, that's the only thing left, and I thought it's better than nothing." I said.

''Well, what are we waiting for. Let's have some dick!" Jade said. We both opened the can and saw nothing.

''Are you kidding me?" I said.

''It's okay Liam, I'm not that hungry.'' She said. Then the door opened to see Perrie, Leigh, and Jesy.

"Hey Jade. Liam." Leigh said.

"Well, I gotta get going.'' I said, before leaving the room. "Get well Jade."

''Thanks.'' She said.

Jade's POV:

 "Hey baba.'' Perrie said.

''Hey." I said in a monotone voice.

"Are you okay?'' Jesy asked.

''Perfectly.'' I said with sarcasm.

''Jade..'' Leigh said.

''Leigh..." I mocked.

''Jade, stop with the attitude." They all said.

''Well, I thought you guys were gonna be mature about this. But I guess not." I said.

''We didn't know they were gonna be th-'' Perrie said realizing what I said.

''Did you set this up. With Liam?" Jesy asked.

"And with Harry." I said.

''Then, that Texas thing.'' Leigh said. ''You also did that on purpose.''

''No wonder why I'm getting Flashbacks.'' Perrie said. The girls nodded their heads, while I just smiled awkwardly.

''And I thought this was my fault but, mainly it's YOUR FAULT!" Jesy yelled.

''What are you talking about?'' I asked.

''If you didn't fought with Louis, this wouldn't happen, and we would have that concert.'' Jesy explained.

''And maybe we won't do the concert. So you can tell Liam that.'' Perrie said.

''But gu-"

''No, it's okay. You need rest, we'll be back in an hour." Leigh said.

''GUYS!" I yelled, before the closed the door. I was crying, until I got curious about what's in the drawer. I opened it, and saw razors? Hmmmmm...

*three minutes later*

What have I done? I asked myself, looking at the mess I made, and then everything went black again.

Liam's POV:

"Okay, so we have jobs, again. It's the same as last time. I'll ex-'' Simon said before he got interrupted. 

''WE DON'T WANT TO DO THE CONCERT!" The girls, minus Jade said.

''I agree!" Niall, Zayn, and Louis said.

''What are you talking about?'' Simon asked.

''We can't stand each other, meaning we can't do it." Niall said.

''But, it's gonna be the concert of the ce-''

''Yeah, yeah. The concert of the century, blah blah. You always say that but we don't want to this time." Zayn said. ''But of course it has to be Miss. Little D-''

''Dumb ass Jade?'' Jesy interrupted.

''No, Miss. Little Drama Queen Dumb fuck Perrie.'' Zayn said. "Of course, she couldn't just forgive, for just one li-''

''That was a few months ago, build a bridge and get over it!" Perrie yelled.

"I CAN'T GET OVER PERRIE! I CAN'T! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY! IT'S BECAUSE MY HEART IT'S STRONG ENOUGH TO GE OVER IT!" Zayn yelled, breathing heavily at the end.

''Well maybe be-'' 

''Simon, something happened to Jade.'' Shirley, our American desk receptionist said.

''What?" I asked, before I ran to the elevators.

*at the third floor*

We all ran to Jade's room, and when we got to her room. Once we opened the door, we all gasped at the situation.

___________________

A/N: Holy Sh*t!

Damn, what a good cliffhanger.

Guess what today is?

The end of WWA. *sighs*

But, anyways, that all I have to say. So, I'll just go to the usaul ending.

Vote, Comment, Follow, and Share!

m'kay, ily, BYE! 

-Richlyn ♥ XOX♥