Chapter 24: I think they should know right now.

Previously in Back to Reality:

"Thank you!" I said.

"I hope you like cheesecake!" Lil Wayne said.

"Oh she does." One of the girls said. How does she know?

We walked out of the stage and went backstage.

____________________________________________

Louis' POV:

"GOOD NIGHT COPENHAGEN!" I yelled through microphone.

*in the dressing room*

"Good job guys!" Calum said. We all said thanks, except Zayn.

"Zayn." I said, nudging him. His head was down, and making a snoring noise. I stepped on his foot, and he woke up.

"Thanks Luke!" Zayn said.

"My name is Calum, Zayn." Calum stated.

"Oh, sorry." Zayn apologized.

"Okay, what's going on?" Luke said.

"What are you talking about??" We all said, trying to make it not obvious, even though we failed.

"You guys failed." Luke said. "Why is Zayn acting so sad, and so happy when he can go asleep. But, now, he screams every time he sleeps." 

"Because......I....MONSTERS WERE IN MY DREAM!!!!" Zayn acted.

"Nice try. And also, you always cry over something that is related Perrie, Zayn." 

"PEEERRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Zayn wailed.

"EXACTLY!" Luke yelled.

"Anything else to confirm?" Micheal asked.

"Should we tell them?" Liam asked. We all nodded and he started talking.

"Us, and Little Mix known each other since the girls did X-Factor. Jade and I met, at X-factor 2008 and on March 2014, Simon decided to give us a break, and sent us to Florida, America. When he told us, security guards took us, to the plane, and immediately took us to Florida. Then, that's how we got to know each other." Liam explained.

"Tell us more." Luke said.

"More what?" Niall asked.

"About the break. I heard about it. It was all over the news. 'The biggest boy band One Direction is gonna be taking a 1 month break in March but don't worry,they'll be back at the beginning of April to start making more songs and more girls scream. Also, Little Mix is taking a break too. What a coincidence. Find out more when we come back' and the headlines saying 'Little Mix and One Direction taking a break together in Florida.' and that crap" Luke explained.

"You want to know everything?'' We all asked, except Zayn sitting in the corner crying while sucking his thumb saying Perrie, where are you? and repeating forever.

"Yes" They said.

"Okayyy. So it started off, with us insulting Perrie be-"

"INSULTING A LADY IS TERRIBLE!" Luke said.

"We don't have much time Luke! Continue Liam." I said.

"Because Zayn the crybaby and Louis the idiot thought it was funny. Even though it wasn't. Then, Simon called us downstairs and two rules, there is no rules, and except, you guys can't date ANYONE I MEAN ANYONE! Girls can't date the boys and their band mates. Also, we can't date the girls and our band mates. With the exception of Larry." Liam said, they all laughed. Even crybaby Zayn laughed like a baby while Harry and I face palmed each other.