Small Reunion

Agents Ohio and Carolina were at the pelican transport. Agent Ohio came back from surveying the scene. "There are government agents, but I may be able to cause a scene to distract them." He found two people arguing. He waslked up and asked, "Listen, me and my friend here are trying to go somewhere for a big event, but we lost our tickets, so we were wondering if you could cause a scene so we can sneak on the pelican. I'm good with the government, so I can get you out of jail if you get put in." They said, "Ok, we shall cause a scene."They went and started fighting each other. The agents went to separate the two, and Ohio and Carolina took their chance. They speed walked to the pelican, only to be stopped by an agent. "Tickets please." Ohio gave the agent two tickets he pick-pocketed off the two that started the fight. He punched the tickets and gave them back, "You're clear to go." They got on and Carolina asked, "Did you pick-pocket them?" Ohio nodded his head yes and Carolina laughed. 

        After a few hours, Ohio said, "We're almost above BloodGulch." He got up and grabbed two jetpacks. One for him and one for Carolina. He opened th door and said, "On three. 1, 2, 3." They jumped and let themselves for for a few secods until they activated the jetpacks and flew down to BloodGulch. They landed and saw the bases. Ohio said, "All we have to o is wait. They'll be here." They went into blue base and waited. After Carolina asked, "Why blue base?" Ohio said, "It has something of mine that I'll need."

        Agent Washington, the reds, and the blues were in a pelican on their way to BloodGulch. They landed and got out, only to see Agents Carolina and Ohio walk up. Wash, the reds, and blues al said "Hi." Wash asked Ohio and Carolina, "What are you two doing here?" Ohio responded, "I'm lookng all the freelancers to leave this planet." Caboose asked, "Why? Do we get to come?" Ohio responded, "According to a source, although not completely credible, a war is brewing. A war that will kill hundreds of millions. I also know someone who can help free all the other freelancers. I need to contact him in person since he has turned off communications. Yes, Caboose, you guys get to come as well." Wash said, You obviously haven't been watching the news. Lopez, show him the news report." Lopez put in on the base wall and played it. It was the presindent making an announcement. "All freelancers that haven't been captured yet, you have until Friday at noon. If not, we will kill the freelancers we currently have. Just to show that we aren't kidding, we will kill one right now." They brought out and killed Agent Utah. "You have until Friday." The video ended and Wash said, "Tomorrow is the dealine. We need to break them out." Ohio said, "With our current position, that is suicide." Sarge said, "The thing you freelancers seem to forget is that we have kicked your asses time and time again. We survived a Tex army. Took down the Meta, nearly killed Wyoming. These people aren't freelancers. They have nothing against us." Ohio said, "They have guns. The Tex army didn't have any weapons. Without Agent Bismarck, we're dead. We may as well make new identities for ourselves and start living normal lives." Wash said, "Or we can write a letter to the president saying that he doesn't scare us." Ohio said, "Wash, you're a genius." They wrote the letter.

Dear Mr. President,

        It has come to out attention that you have declared Project Freelancer a terrorist group and an enemy to the United States. We would like to inform you that this is a really shitty idea. Not only have you managed to annoy the people you have failed to capture and kill, but you have pissed off them and our friends, the Reds and the Blues. We may not have numbers, or the best weapons or equipment anymore, but we have been fighting a war for a really long time. Now that we aren't fighting that war, we are more that happy to spend all of out time fighting you. So, Mr. President, to you and your idioyic military, we would like to say: Bring it on, motherfuckers, we aren't going anywhere.

                                                                                                                                                From your friends,

                                                                                                                                               The incredibly badass and sexually attractive, Freelancers and Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer.

                                                                                                                                                     P.S. Suck our balls.

"I think that went really well." Agent Ohio said. Everyone agreed. They sent in off in the mail and discussed the plan. Ohio said, "First off, we need new, stronger armor, and better weapons. Then we need to get a hold of any other freelancers that are still out there and tell them to get here. Simmons, you get on that. Carolina, you, Caboose, Sarge, and Church will go for weapons." Tucker said, "Church is an AI. He has probably been taken by all of the government." Ohio gave his chip to Carolina. "I managed to grab the most important AI. Everyone will get one. We all deserve one." He got back to the plan. "Wash, you, Tucker, Grif, and I will go for armor. Donut and Doc can choose what they want to do." Donut said, "I'll go for armor." Doc said, "I'll go for with Carolina's team so it's even." Carolina said, "Church evens it out." Doc said, "Yeah, I just want to see if I can get my hand on new medical guns." Tucker asked, "Who died and made you boss?" Ohio responded, "The Director put me in charge of rebuild Project Freelancer. Only difference is, I'm making it they way it was supposed to be, not some mercanary program." "We all have our jobs?" Donut said, "Yep, time to get new lightish red armor." Tucker asked, "What will it take for you to admit that it is pink?" Donut replied, "For me to be bleeding out, or be on my death bed." Ohio said, Whatever, let's go." They all went off to get supplies for the next day's battle.