The One Person Everyone Forgot About

As Ohio and his crew left Earth to go explore the known universe and discover new things, an middle-aged man sat in the distance watching. He had black hair, with a few streaks of gray from the older age., blue eyes, and a deformed face. He wore an eyepatch over his right eye. His facial deformities were greatly noticeable. The right side of his face was badly burnt and scarred from an accident that happened over two years ago. That accident was the day that Ohio took out the Flood. He was thinking until his though process  was interrupted by someone's voice. "Sir, are you ready to take back what you had before Ohio came into the mix?" The man said with a gruff voice, "No, there is no way people would listen to me as their leader. Besides, everything that Ohio has done has made me see things differently. He has made me see that criminals will always exist, but it takes brave people to take care of that. I am a good guy now. You on the other hand, are not." He pulled out his gun. "Do you know what happens to bad people like you?" The voice said, "Sir, please, I can change for you." The man said, "Too late. " He shot his servant in the head and walked off into his lab. He went to his closet and got his suit. "I am the Chairman after all."

This is just a filler.