Chapter 10 I Love You Forever, Angel

Começar do início

'Angel, what I done is that because I love you. Please don't make me sad. As long you carry my heart, there is no died for me. Remember that. Please find another person which could make you happy like I am' said Aiden to Nithika with a smile on his face.

'Shin! Shin! Please don't leave me alone' scream Nithika.

Her screaming heard by Vincent from another bedroom. Since his room right next to her. He can clearly heard her voice. He rushed to her room and saw she cry in sleep. Vincent get closer to her.

'Nithika, what's happening here? Please wake up...' said Vincent. Nithika mention Aiden's name. Vincent try to wake her up but she keep on screaming. At last as she wake she quickly embrace Vincent while her tears drained her face.

'What? Don't worry, everything will be okay. I am here, Nithika' said Rithesh. She just hug him tightly and refused to let him go. She just fall asleep again in his hold.

Nithika knew the person that she embrace is Vincent not Aiden and she realize that she won't meet Aiden because he is no more. She also accept the fact but she can't able to forget Aiden yet. She is not ready yet. It will took time cause it has impact her a lot. Only time can change her and make her fall in love again.

Things happen every night. She always screamed at night and didn't sleep well around 5 months. Vincent try to come out with my ideas but none of it work out.

******************************************************************************

'Angel, just one baby girl'

'Just one' Aiden pleased her with a innocent look in school corridor.

Nithika try to step back from him. She getting more nervous being closer with Aiden with only one gap distance. She even refused to look straight into his eyes. Her cheek was blushing. Is that by any chance Aiden ask something weird? Maybe he asked it. Who knows?

'Angel, we are lovers now. Don't I have right to get a kiss from you?' asked Aiden. He sulked on it. She still didn't want to kiss him. Instead of it, she smile shyly. She try to get away from him but Aiden dragged her hand. He dragged her closer to him. She look away from him. She feel shy to look him eye to eye.

'Angel, since when you get shy with me?' asked Aiden like a whisper near to her ear.

He wrapped his arm around her and tiled his head down to kiss her. She just close her eyes since he get closer to kiss her. The more he get closer her heartbeat risen up. She just for him kiss her but nothing was come out. She just heard a laugh voice. Nithika slowly open her eyes and saw Aiden laugh at her innocent face.

'You stupid. How dare you tease?' said Nithika before hit him non-stop.

'Nithika! Nithika!' she heard someone call her name and make her come out from her imagination. Then she realize that she was sitting on the couch. The televisyen was turn on and Vincent was called her non-stop.

'Sorry I just spaced out' said Nithika in sad tone.

'Think about Aiden again. Nithika, please try to grow up-' Vincent's words was cut off cause Nithika burst out.

'What you mean by grow up? Do you know what is love? Do you ever feel neglected and never getting love from anyone and when it happen to someone enter in your life. Change everything, give you loved, make you feel secured, took good care of you, never make you feel alone in any second, being possessive and give you so much love that even your parents can't give....how you will be feel if they suddenly left you...gone forever....they go to the world which you never able to go follow.' her tears start to fell down from her eyes. Her face look so pale.