I laugh at her intimidating look.

"He was forced to take care of me once I got discharged and he did a good job. So don't bother, he already had his punishment. Lord, you should've seen him. He felt so bad," I tell her.

She chuckles and nods, "God I'd hate myself if I did that too,"

"Enough about that though," I say, not wanting to deal with the topic anymore.

Her smile reappears.

"I came here to surprise Jungkook, I haven't said a word to him since the incident. Has he been okay?" My concerned self worries.

"He wouldn't talk about you or Taehyung. Every time the topic came up, he'd change it. Even go silent. Might've caught him crying a couple days ago," She admits, making my heart sink.

"Yeah, I should go to him...but what if—"

"No ifs or buts! He needs you!" She says, grabbing my wrists, dragging me to a group of people.

"Wendy wai—"

"Move whores go find your own man," Everyone scoffs and groans as Wendy pushes through the group of girls.

Jungkook stood there, an uneasy expression on his face while he talked to one of his hyungs; Jimin.

"Go suck someone else's dick Park," Wendy shoves Jimin away and throws me to Jungkook.

A small groan escapes his mouth from the sudden contact.

I hiss and back up, placing a hand on my clothed scar.

Still somehow sore.

"Y/n..." Jungkook's voice sends chills down my spine and I slowly look up at him.

"Babe I'm sorry I—" He brings me into his embrace, making me lose my words.

His body shakes and he breathes heavily.

Wet drops of water fall on me.

He's crying.

"Jungkook..."

I sigh and back up a bit, caressing his cheek while wiping off his tears.

"Almost two damn weeks I thought you were dead. God damn it Y/n you fucking scared me," He says between his sobs.

Refraining myself from crying as well, I reassure him.

"Baby...it won't ever happen again. I promise. I'm so sorry. It was a long recovery and I was weak and overwhelmed," My fingers rake through his hair, comforting him.

He sniffles and looks into my eyes with his dark chocolate doe ones.

"Don't apologize...I'm just...I was just...scared and hopeless. What matters is that you're here and you're fine. I'm going to kill your brother too," He growls, fist clenching.

This boy—

"Hey. Put yourself in his situation. What if you shot me by accident?" I place a hand on his shoulder.

He sighs and frowns.

"I'd hate myself..." His brows furrow.

"Mhm...and he does too. I forgave him though. It wasn't on purpose. He took care of me after I got discharged and is no longer allowed to hold any weapon until further notice," I inform him, seeing his expression calm down.

We take a moment to look at each other while ignoring other people's stares.

They didn't matter.

Never did never will.

Only him.

Only us.

"...Why...why are you here? You should be resting!" Eyes widening, he starts to drag me to his car.

I whine at his stubbornness.

"Jungkooook! I came to surprise you. Not that only but to also swim!" His grip loosens and he eyes me weirdly.

"You're not gonna swim. You don't even have a swimsuit on," He says, staring at your clothed body. T-shirt and shorts.

Silly boy.

Without saying anything, I lift my shirt. Slowly stripping off my clothes and revealing my two piece bathing suit.

He gulps, standing there with a hint of lust in his eyes.

"Tada," I say with a twirl.

Snapping out of his trance, "How about we just skip the pool and go to my house—"

"Nope! We're swimming!" I say, grabbing his hand, running towards the pool with him.

"Y/n wAi—"

Before he can continue to speak I jump in with him.

I burst into laughter seeing his shocked face that slowly turns into an upset one.

Feeling bad, I don't hesitate to wrap my arms around his neck and place my lips on his.

He immediately reacts, tilting his head for more access and putting his hands on my waist.

Wendy cheers in the background, making us smile against each other's lips.

"I guess we can go to your place in a few."