❥ The Neighbor Upstairs ❥ pt. 1

Unedited. |

sdjsfiwfhiwhfhf I am so freaking sorry for not being active at all ;( I am such a horrible person. Let me explain,

So my friend wanted me to download a game called Overwatch because they had a free weekend. I started playing it and I was instantly obsessed. The free weekend was almost over and I did not hesitate to buy it since it was half off. Of course, I played it last week many times and forgot all about Wattpad and Insta. I finished this imagine and never published it so now I am going to publish it and the second part of it. I also remembered that Jungkook plays Overwatch too a few days after the day I bought the game LOL. So anyway, please forgive me and enjoy and always. :)

You never cared about your neighbors

You never cared about your neighbors. Sure, you said 'hi' and 'how was your day?' from time to time, but that was it. You never invited them to your apartment and you don't plan to. They all seemed quite nice. It was all fine until you heard a door open and close.

You looked at the front door and see that isn't open or unlocked. You furrow your eyebrows and go to where your balcony door is. Hah...it's open. Cursed fire escape stairs that connect with the neighbors. You turn around. "Look, I don't know what you want, just get out, please. There's nothing valuable." You say to whoever is in your apartment.

You hear footsteps get closer, making your heart race. There stands a— H-hOt gUy.

mUst atTaCk.

You sigh and point at your balcony door. "Please, get out." You command him. You earn a low, (hot) chuckle from him. "I said get out." You control your thirst. "Sweetheart, it'll just be until hide and seek is over. You don't mind, do you?" He asks, his voice making you slowly die inside.

"Go find someone else's apartment, asshole. And don't call me sweetheart." You growl. He smirks and sits down on your couch. "You're hot when you're mad, Y/n." He winks at you. You do not let your cheeks show any color. For you are strong and not letting him have his way. "How the hell do you know me?" You ask.

He scoffs. "You're Choi Y/n from the college I go to...that we go to. I'm quite hurt that you don't know me even though we go to the same college and we're also neighbors." He puts on a frown. What? Does he go to your school? You've never seen him before. And what? Is he your neighbor? You don't remember seeing him either.

"You've made a bad first impression..." you tell him. "Forgive me, Y/n. Let me try again I am Jeon Jungkook. Your neighbor and classmate. And maybe we can be even mor—ow!" You slap him. "I don't give a damn about you and your hide and seek game, get out!" You shout at him.

Jungkook sighs. "I'm..sorry." He says and exits, going upstairs to his apartment. You groan and curse at yourself.

He's so handsome...

He's an asshole too..

Damn, I feel bad.

Timeskip

'Twas nighttime and you laid down on your bed. You looked at a picture of you and your old friend, Kookie. That's what you called him. You missed him, dearly. You moved away from him when you were ten years old. You chuckle, remembering you had a cute childhood crush on him. Most likely if you stayed, you'd still have feelings for him. Unfortunately, you being forgetful, have no clue what his name is anymore. You have no memories left of him except this picture of you and him having fun in an amusement park.

You sigh and smile. Those were the good old days. You wish you could time travel nine years back and relive that day at the amusement park. It was really fu— BANG! Your eyes widen and your heart stops for a second. That came from upstairs, where Jungkook lives. You place the picture back in its rightful place. You hope no one is hurt up there.

Having no thoughts of coming up there and asking if everything is okay, you turn off your lamp and close you're eyes, falling asleep and dreaming of your childhood with Kookie.

And somehow, that Jungkook dude....

Despite him being an asshole....

Being a pervert....

and his rudeness...

He reminds you of Kookie.