❥ Forgive Me ❥ pt. 2

Unedited |
Gah! I'm full of feelings! |

"Jungkook?"

You blink, unsure if the figure standing in front of you is real or not. And he is.

His hair is soaked, so are his clothes.

"Wh-what- what are you doing here? You're going to get sick!" You tug him inside your apartment and close your door.

You tell him to go in the living room while you search for some clothes for him. Luckily, you find a white tee and grey sweatpants that are his. You planned to throw them away, but you guess you aren't going to after all.

You go to the living room and you hand him the clothes. "Here, go get a shower quickly so you don't get sick." You tell him and walk into your room to search for blankets and pillows for him to sleep on the couch.

You prepare his sleeping area when you find the pillows and blankets. You heard the shower turn off five minutes ago and he isn't out of the bathroom yet. You wonder if he's nervous to come out, to face you.

Why was he here anyway? So many questions flew through your mind. Your heart skips a beat when hearing a door open and close. It's him. He enters the living room. You decide to look up at him, which took all your courage.

Now that you're looking at him, you see that he looks different. He seems skinnier and-- you see cuts on his wrists that are almost invisible. And you feel just awful. Hana was right. She wasn't lying. Jungkook is dying.

The usual beam of light and life in his eyes are gone. Nowhere to be found. And his skin is pale. You hold back your tears. "Are you hungry? I have plenty of snacks and food." You ask him.

He shakes his head in response. "Okay...you're free to get some anytime you'd like. But you must seem tired. I'll leave you be." You turn around and walk towards your room until you get pulled back.

"I can't wait anymore. I need to talk to you." Jungkook's voice is low and stern. You gulp nervously and nod. He drags you to the living room and you both sit on the couch. "Let me explain, Y/n-"

"You don't need to explain." You ignore the tears flowing down your cheeks and look at him. "She- she sent me a video...and- and told me ev-everything...and now I feel like shit for doing everything. L-look at you.." Your hand glided over his wrist. "Y/n-ah...I can't do this...I need you." Jungkook places his forehead on yours, looking into your eyes.

"Please...forgive me." He pleads.

"I forgive you...do you forgive me?" You ask.

Jungkook smiles and places his soft plump lips on yours.

"Yes. I always will, my love." He replies and places his lips on yours again.