something short

——————

_fluff + a little bit of smut_

shout out to you guys who favorite and still support me, i love you all sm. 💗💗

_*unedited*_

——————

You walk into your house, exhausted from work. You take off your coat and boots and look around, seeing if your boyfriend is near. "Jungkook..." You call out his name softly, "I'm home..." You grab a glass of water from the kitchen and head to your room. There you see him laying on your bed, sleeping. You smile seeing him laying there in peace. You place your glass of water on your nightstand and go to your closet. You take off your work clothes and slide on a T-shirt and shorts. Then you go into your bathroom to brush your teeth.

After brushing, you head back to your bed. You take a quick look at your phone and then sit on your bed. You take a sip of your water. Something warm comes in contact with your thigh and you gasp. You realize it's Jungkook. "You're home." He says with a raspy voice while smiling. You intertwine your hand with his and kiss his forehead. "Yeah," You say, laying down next to him. He wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You smile and place your hands on his broad chest. "How was work?" He asked while those dreamy chocolate brown eyes of his stared at you. "It was good...very tiring though." You reply, not breaking eye contact. He hummed in response. Then it went silent. It wasn't awkward though. It was peaceful. You two admired each other's features for a while. He was gorgeous. You were so lucky to find someone like him. He was sweet and everything you could ever ask for.

His thumb brushed your lips, causing you to wake up from your thoughts. "Y/n...Jagi.." he softly said. You hummed in response. Without saying anything, he slowly pressed his lips onto yours. Your heart quickened its pace, feeling a bit nervous. You were used to this feeling, but at the same time you weren't. Your lips moved in sync, taking it slow, sweet, and passionate. Sometimes you'd go rough, but sometimes you'd go gentle and slow like what you two were doing right now. You slowly stroked your hands through his hair as you two have a sweet gentle make out session.

After a bit, you two stop to breathe. A smirk slowly spreads across his face and you already know he's up to something. He hovers above you, your lips only centimeters apart. He chuckles, making you gulp and feel a bit wet down there. You gasp as you feel his lips brushing against your skin. He teases you for a bit then attaches his lips to a spot on your neck and sucks on it. You let out heavy breaths and very quiet moans. You grip on his shoulders is firm. He leaves hickeys and love bites all the way down to your collarbone.

He finishes and you mentally chuckle seeing his swollen lips. He places his hands on your waist. You tense up a bit and gulp when you feel his hard member against your skin that's covered with fabric. He bites his lip and slowly grinds against you. You gasp, feeling waves of pleasure. Jungkook lets out soft moans while picking up his pace every few seconds.

After a bit, he finally slows down and stops. He looks at you, looking for a sign if he can continue. You shake your head, "I'm going to pass out really soon babe," You tell him, feeling really weak due to exhaustion. He frowns and nods, laying down next to you. You smile, glad that he understands. You wrap your arms around his neck while he wraps his around your waist, making hardly any space between you two. You rub your nose against his. "I love you." You tell him. "I love you too." He replies, giving you a kiss, biting your bottom lip after. Then you close your eyes and immediately fall asleep.