♡ Firetruck {Valetines Special #2}

Unedited. |

No smut, just some alcohol and a dirty game. |

Yes, another one because I literally have no life. |

Enjoy! :) |

(This picture fucked me up

(This picture fucked me up. Sorry.)

You sit there on your couch lonely on Valentine's Day morning eating chocolate and watching Spongebob because why not? Do you have a boyfriend? Yes, in fact, he lives with you. He just isn't here to cuddle with you. He's at BigHit doing a Valentine's Day shoot like always. So yeah, alone on Valentine's Day even though you have a boyfriend.

It's cool though. You understand because your boyfriend is an idol and has a ton of shit to deal with. Including you. Anyway, you love him a lot. Even if you guys don't see each other every day, he still texts you or leaves a sweet note. Today he left a huge teddy bear, bouquet of roses, and a box of chocolates. Yes, the chocolates you're eating right now.

You get a text and see what it says and who's it from.

Jungkook ♡: Hey Jagi, hope you saved at least one chocolate for me. Just kidding, eat it all, I know you love that kind. I'll be home around dinner. Would you like to go out to eat?

You smile and instantly reply.

You: I just want to stay home. I'm feeling lazy today.

Jungkook ♡: Sure, no problem jagi. Love you, happy Valentine's Day. <3

You: Love you too.

It's been a while since you two have had eaten together. You sigh and clean up the living room. You throw away the empty box of chocolates and go into the kitchen. Opening the fridge, you decide to just make some homemade bulgogi because according to Jungkook, the way you make it is perfect. While you're at it, you try to make heart shaped rice cakes. You aren't someone who bakes a lot, but you do have some experience. Despite making a huge mess and almost burning the bulgogi because you forgot to check on it, you didn't do such a bad job.

You hesitate to bite into your rice cake. It looks good but does it taste good? You sigh and bite into it. Your eyes light up. It actually tastes good! You smile and-- AAHHH- The kitchen is a mess. You groan and rush to clean it up so you have time to make yourself not look like shit.

After cleaning and fixing yourself up, you hear the front door open. Perfect timing. You walk into the living room and your eyes meet with his. Within a millisecond, Jungkook drops his grocery bags and runs up to you, pulling you into his embrace. You return the hug and sniff in his amazing scent. "Jagi say something...I need to hear your voice. It's been too long." Jungkook tells you. You blush. "I..I love you..." You reply to Jungkook. His embrace tightens. "I love you more." He says, your face is on fire now. "Jungkook...I can't...breathe..." You tell him.

Jungkook immediately lets go of you. "I'm sorry Y/n. I just miss you. A lot." Jungkook blushes, making you smile. You look at the grocery bags on the floor. "Shoot- I should've told you- I already made dinner." You tell him. "That's fine. We'll use it for future use." Jungkook smiles and you both put away the things in the kitchen. "Ooo~ you made heart shaped rice cakes. Creative-- Oh! Yay! Bulgogi!" Jungkook cheers. You chuckle and grab a bottle of soju out of the fridge.

"Y/n-ah, no drinking," Jungkook says when he sees you holding the bottle of soju. "It'll be okay. We can share it. Only one bottle. Please?" You plead. He sighs and gives in. "Fine," He says and takes a bite out of the bulgogi you made. You open the bottle and take a couple sips. "MMPH-" Jungkook takes it away from you. "Share." Jungkook sticks his tongue out and drinks some. You sigh and chuckle. "How's the rice cake?" You ask him when he takes his first bite out of it. "Delicious." Jungkook smiles. You return the smile and throw away the empty bottle that contained soju.

"Oh! I just remembered! How did the photo shoot go?" You ask while washing the dishes. "It was good. I did get distracted when thinking of you though." Jungkook said drying the dishes you handed him. You chuckle and turn the sink faucet off. "What's so funny?" Jungkook asks. "It's just...we live in the same house but barely see each other." You tell him.

It turned silent. What you just said is quite sad. You sigh at yourself in disappointment. "I..shouldn't have said that. I'm...I'm gonna go to the living room." You chew your bottom lip and avoid any eye contact with Jungkook. You head for the living room and sit down on the couch watching some depressing Valentine's Day romance shit that had come on. You hear a door close and you hear the shower being turned on. Jungkook must be taking a shower. Your attention goes back on the tv.

"You two won't last long."

"B-but unnie! We love each other very much!"

"That is not love, Min Jee. That is hooking up constantly."

"No unnie! I won't listen to you-"

The channel was changed, making you furrow your eyebrows. You try to grab the remote that was beside you, but it isn't there anymore. That's when you realize the shower isn't running anymore. You turn your head and your face turns completely red. There stands Jungkook with no shirt on, holding the remote. What doesn't help is his messy damp hair and droplets of water rolling down his chest. And-

WOIHEUFHHDJHFJHFJHFJHFdhbfjsfiwfwifhIEHFUHFD

HoLy cHEeZ itS.

You almost have a heart attack.

He's wearing grey sweatpants and the hem of his boxers show. Calvin Klein, huh? You own a couple pairs of bras from that brand— FOCUS Y/N.

"Aren't you cold?" You ask. "Kind of," Jungkook says. "I just need a good cuddle. That's all." He has a mischievous grin on his face, sending shivers down your spine. "Go a-ahead." You stutter and look away, hiding your red face. You feel him sit next to you and scotch closer, wrapping his arms around your waist. You bite your lip and curse mentally. "Jagi...what's wrong?" Jungkook asks. You gulp nervously. "A-ah it's nothing..it's just been a long time s-since we've done this." You look at his face.

Jungkook nods in agreement. "Especially this." His face comes closer to yours and your eyes widen when feeling his soft precious lips on yours.

"Hell yeah!"

You blush hearing the show playing on the tv said that at this moment. Jungkook, on the other hand, smirked. "I've been meaning to do that ever since I came home," Jungkook says when your kiss ends.  "It's been a while..." you mumble. Jungkook frowns and stays silent for a few moments.

He then remembers something and a big evil cat smile is painted on his face. "Y/n, do you want to play a game?" Jungkook asks. "I guess so...what is it?" You question. "It's called Firetruck," he said, and you give him a confused look. "How does it work?" You ask. "I simply run my hand up your leg and if you want me to stop,  say 'Redlight'," Jungkook explains.

Oh...a dirty game. No wonder he has that smile. "Alright.," you say. Jungkook smirks and places his hand on your ankle. He slowly slides his hand up, soon enough on your thigh. You bite your lip and breathe heavily. He hand is now coming closer to your womanhood and you can't breathe anymore. "Red light!" You tell him.

His hand freezes and Jungkook looks up at you, his smirk not disappearing. "Fire trucks don't stop for red lights."

You shriek, feeling his hand moving again. You instantly cross your legs very. Very. Tightly. "You asshole!" You growl at him. He chuckles and apologizes. "Mianhae, Y/n. I would never do that without your permission." He tells you and kisses your cheek. "I hate you." You glare at him.

"Love you too." Jungkook snickers.

"I'm serious though. I love you very much. Happy Valentine's Day, my love."