❥ Brother's Prank

Unedited|

*checks how Wattpad is going* *Sees 1K reads* *sCreAmS* Oh my lord I-i don't know what to say...I know it's small compared to the authors out there that get millions of views but I don't care. Never have I ever thought this could happen. Thank you guys so much! I don't know what to do in return to be honest..I'm so grateful. I hope that you guys continue to enjoy my imagines book for Jungkook. I promise to publish chapters and imagines when I have the time to keep you guys happy. Once again, thank you all so much!<3 |

I usually write (type) my stories on my laptop, but if I don't have it with me I will use my phone. (Mora's random fact of the day) |

Shoutout to @_kookvneverends_ thanks for the favorites! <3 |

You yawn, tired since you haven't gotten much sleep the past few days

You yawn, tired since you haven't gotten much sleep the past few days. Bundled up in a blanket, you watch boring commercials on the tv since there's nothing to do. No work, no cleaning....just nothing. Its an off day for you. Hooray. You just wish you could spend it with your lover, Jeon Jungkook.

It's impossible though. He's always busy. He makes sure you're okay though. He checks on you almost every single day. He asks if you've eaten, brushed your teeth, showered....all that crap. It's nice to have someone like that. You're glad he still makes time to do things like that.

You also face time with him before bed or in the morning sometimes. You just wish that you could see him in person. You hear a timer ring, making you gasp and snap you out of your thoughts. It's your timer, meaning that the cookies you baked are finished baking. You open the oven, inhaling the scent of the cookies. You slide on an oven mitt and take the tray with a dozen cookies out of the oven. You place the tray on the counter of your kitchen and take off the mitt. You set your timer for fifteen minutes and go to your room. Your phone buzzes, you see if it's anything important. It's a text from your brother, Youngsoo.

Young Soup

Oi, did you fall asleep or did you forget that Myunghee's party started five minutes ago?

Your eyes widen and check today's date. "Holy shit!" You screech and run into your closet. You can't believe you've forgotten about your friend Myunghee's party. Quickly looking through your clothes, you decide to wear a black long-sleeved crop top, high waisted jean shorts, and heh....a choker.