♡ Be Mine {Valentines Day Special}

Unedited |
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LOVELY BUNNIES!! |
     ILY GUYS!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ |

Unedited |♡ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LOVELY BUNNIES!! ♡ |     ILY GUYS!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ |

(Such a freaking cutie btw^)

You can't believe what you're going to do today.

You're going to confess to Jeon Jungkook.

Yes, your crush/best friend/most popular guy in your school.

Before he was even popular you two were besties.

That friendship soon enough turned into love for you. You just hope that he feels the same way. Yes, you do get jealous of him for being better. I mean he's good looking, smart, popular, and all good things. You wonder if you even deserve his attention and his friendship. And you? You're just one of his best friends. Nothing more, nothing less. That changes today though. Uh...hopefully. You don't plan on confessing in front of the whole school and risk embarrassing yourself because that would be horrible. Instead, you're going to confess after school. You've planned it perfectly. Let's just hope it goes perfectly.

Your phone buzzes, snapping you out of your thoughts. The caller is your other best friend, Myung Hee. You answer it. "Myung Hee, I'm kind of busy thinking about--" "What to wear? Y/n, you better wear the outfit I bought you yesterday because one, it's definitely an eyecatcher. I mean, when have you ever worn a crop top? Two, it wasn't cheap. If I don't see you with it on I will murder you." She threatens. "You could just return it--" "Y/n. Just wear it." She hangs up. You sigh and look at yourself in the mirror. Messy hair and a morning face. How lovely.

You roll your eyes and wash up your face, then head to your closet, getting the outfit Myung Hee bought you. You gulp nervously and put it on.

You comb your hair and look at yourself in the mirror

You comb your hair and look at yourself in the mirror. "Guess the pushups actually worked..." You mumbled, seeing that toned abs are forming. "Y/n noona, we're going to be late if you take any long--" Your brother stares at you through your door frame, eyes wide. You nod and grab your backpack. Seeing his expression you ask, "Taehyung-ah, what?" Taehyung shakes his head. "No. You are not going to school wearing that." He tells you. "I can wear what I want. And that's not the way you talk to your noona." You tell him. "You're only a month older." He said. "Yep, older." You smile and gently push him out of the doorframe to go to the kitchen.