pool imagine

.unedited
.temptations will be updated soon, just got home from vacation

"Oh, Jungkook! Your abs are delightful!"

"Jungkook! You're so hot!"

"Can we take a picture Jungkook oppa?!"

Yes, what you are hearing is what you are picturing in your mind.

A group of nasty, horny girls surrounding Jungkook. Their faces hot from the sight of him shirtless with his swimming trunks on. 

Wendy, a close of friend of his, watches from afar. A full smirk on her face as she stares at his annoyed and troubled look.

All the girls were drooling over him and his looks. No surprise, to be honest. He's the Jeon Jungkook.

One of the most good looking boys in high school with his hyungs. Poor them, dealing with these desperate girls.

They'll never leave Jungkook alone until he dies. Or at least, until he looses his looks. Along with his hyungs.

Which will never happen.

The only time they'd stop is when his girlfriend is around.

Unless they have no clue he has one.

Some don't even care, they still throw themselves at him.

Which is quite foolish of them, knowing that his girlfriend is someone everyone praises. She's beautiful, generous, loyal, fierce, and a whole lot more words. Most adore her, some are jealous.

She doesn't care what people think.

Never has never will.

Speaking of her, there she is, entering the public pool.

Walking down, she caught many eyes and received plenty of friendly greetings, returning them the same.

Wendy saw her familiar figure and stopped watching Jungkook's situation to run to her.

"Y/n!"

A familiar curly red haired girl approached me.

I placed my sunglasses on my head and knew who it was immediately.

"Wendy! I knew there was something familiar about that ass," I tease, making her look at her bottom.

She rolls her eyes, hiding her flushed face.

"The squats have been paying off," I add, making her flushed face worse.

Biting her bottom lip, she stutters, "T-thanks u-h..."

Aish, this girl's gay is showing and it's adorable.

I snicker and smile, teeth and dimples showing.

A huff escapes her mouth and crosses her arms.

"...Ahem...well—what are you doing here? H-how's the...thing healing?" She clears her throat, eyeing my clothed stomach.

I sigh and take a deep breath in before answering.

"Bullet wound is fully healed, everything is perfectly fine. It didn't hit any major organs. And before you ask, yes, I've forgave Taehyung. He's not allowed to go hunting with any weapons for a while. Especially with me. Boy's aim is horrible," I chuckle, remembering how startled he was when he completely missed the deer.

It's dark and upsetting, but true.

She exhales deeply and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Well...I'm still punching him once he's back,"