❥The Neighbor Upstairs ❥ pt. 2

Unedited. |

You fling yourself out of bed and look at yourself in the mirror

You fling yourself out of bed and look at yourself in the mirror. It's been two weeks since Jungkook broke in your apartment just to hide for his stupid game of hide and seek. It's also the tenth time you've dreamt of him. Your face red due to the dream being one that has him flirting and teasing you.

Other dreams would be quite soft and fluffy or about Kookie. It's driving you nuts. Yeah, he goes to your college, and yeah, he is your upstairs neighbor, but you haven't seen him since. It's got you like...hehdbddnsJsjdsnJdjsjsDHDJ.

Putting that Jungkook dude off your mind is hard. In fact, you've cried three times in total because of it. Yes, crying over your neighbor/'college buddy'/dude who reminds you of Kookie. Ridiculous, but sadly, true.

You take a cool shower instead of your usual warm, hot shower to cool down yourself. Finishing that, you dry yourself off, dress yourself, and blow dry your hair. You enter your kitchen, picking out your preferred cereal you like to eat and pour it into a bowl, along with milk. Dropping a spoon into it, you bring it into the living room and sit on the sofa, turning on the tv.

As you watch your favorite anime, you stuff cereal into your mouth. Jungkook still popping into your mind. You furrow your eyebrows and groan. "WHY THE HE—" You get interrupted by a knock on your apartment's door. You sigh and open it. "May I help- Jimin?" You give the mochi a confused look. "Hey, Y/n, may I come in?" He asks.

You nod and let him into your apartment, closing the door when he enters. He sits on the sofa, leaving you plenty of space. You sit back in your old spot. "What's up?" You ask. "I was just bored and I hate being bored. So...I thought of what to do and the first thing that popped in my mind was you." Jimin replies, eyes on the tv.

"Me? Why me?" You ask, shoving a spoonful of cereal in your mouth. "Because..." Jimin looks at you, the sunlight from the windows perfectly lighting his face, showing his amazing features. "You're fun to hang out with. Plus, I think you're cute. You know...I like you." Jimin says like it's not a big deal at all and looks back at the tv.

Your face reddens. "Wh- PaRk JiMiN! You can't just play with my feelings like that!" You yell at him. Jimin gives you a confused look. "What do you mean? I'm telling the truth." Jimin smiles sweetly at you and does not hesitate to peck your nose. Your face doesn't cool down. "Look- Jimin- you're kidding right? I-I mean...there's Jis-" And at that moment, it seems as if the whole world stops.

You know why?

Because.

The Park Jimin kisses you.

And oh, that's not it!

As his soft plump lips press onto yours, you swear you can hear the door of your balcony slide open. You decide to ignore it and return the kiss Jimin has given you because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"Y/n, sorry to invade again but I'm playing another game is hide and seek with Tae....hyung....oh..." and that's when you regret ignoring the door opening because the guy who you couldn't get off your mind came back just at the 'right moment'.

Immediately, you and Jimin break your kiss and back away from each other. "Y/n?...Who is that?" Jimin ask. "...Just my neighbor." You tell him. "What is he doing here?" Jimin asks. "I don't know.." You avoid eye contact with Jungkook. "So...he's breaking in?" Jimin questions. You sigh and shrug. "I'm sorry Y/n. I won't come back..." Jungkook says and you hear him leave. Once you hear the balcony door close, you start to tear up.

"Y/n! What's wrong?" Jimin asks. "I...I have no idea...He just...reminds me of him." You tell Jimin and let him wipe off your tears. "Wh- you mean Kookie?" Jimin asks. You nod in response. You've known Jimin ever since you've moved to Seoul. He's become a very close friend to you and you trust him. Sure, you are attracted to him...but now...Jungkook? Oh boy...that's not the point though. You trust him enough to tell him about your childhood and Kookie.

Jimin gives you a hug. You exhale and return his hug. "He kind of looks like him," Jimin tells you. "What do you mean?" You ask. "The picture you showed me of him, Jungkook looks like Kookie. Plus, his name kind of resembles Kookie. You know..Jung..kook? Kook..ie?" Jimin puts the puzzle pieces together. Your eyes widen and you pull away from his embrace. "Jimin! You're a genius!" You tell him. "It was quite easy..." Jimin mumbles. You smile widely.

"What are you going to do?" He asks. "I have no idea!" You say, your smile not fading. Jimin facepalms and sighs.

"Here we go..."