To: You

My dear readers,

I haven't updated this in a while, I know.
I apologize.
I am busy with many things, but that's not the full reason as to why it's been months.

I've been thinking of many ideas to that aren't related to my other stories I've been working on, however the ideas I have will be turned into new stories later on. I do write scenarios that have multiple parts, but my ideas will take as much parts as a whole story which is why I don't want to put them in this imagines series.

A lot of events have been happening as well in the past few months and I'm still recovering from them. I'm getting better, which is why my updating with Blood Moon is decent.

Despite all of this, I am still here and if any of you want to talk or have suggestions for me to write or have questions (unless it's about my personal problems), I will be happy to answer.

If any of you want to read more of what I write, please check out Blood Moon! It's a story I'm currently working on and the updates are decent. I update at least once a week. It includes vampires, drama, action, and seven good looking men!

Also, a huge ass thank you to all of you for your love and support. Although my works (mostly my old ones) are very cringey (and some don't use logic), you all still continue to show love. I improve day by day and keep on going because of you all and I'm very grateful.

love,

Aurora