❁ A Visit From Jungkook

════════════════    

  ❁ Unedited

  ❁  Gosh, I'm so sorry for the inactivity. Finals have been hectic so bare w me! I'll be much more active once everything is finished. Ly guys! <33 |

    ════════════════    

You laugh at your boyfriend, soon to be ex, Park Jimin. "Pathetic." You caught him, red-handed. "Y/n- I-i..." It's funny, seeing him struggle to find an excuse. Makes the tears stinging your eyes and threatening to fall easier to hold back. "We're done Jimin. That's it." You simply tell him. "Have fun with Sunhee." You look at the girl he's with, your...best friend....? "Y/n-ah...I'm sorry--" "No. I asked you if you liked him before. You said no, as in you don't see each other together in anyway except friends. Now here I am, you both together as...ugh I can't even. You both disgust me." You wipe off a tear that rolled down your cheek. "Y/n don't leave..." You glare at them both and walk away. Jimin looks at Sunhee and sighs. He looks back at your figure that's walking away for a second. Then, he runs after you.

You hear him, "Song Y/n!" It makes you walk faster to the restroom. Unfortunately, he outruns you and stops you in your tracks by simply back hugging you. He's quite popular at your school with his friends as well so of course, there are people watching. Sunhee being one of them. "I won't let you go easily. I know what I did can't be fixed, but I promise that it won't happen again. I promise to treat you right because I love you, and only you." He says, making you turn around to face him with no expression on your face. Then, you laugh at him. It's the most bitter laugh from a sweet, pretty girl from you, a sweet, pretty girl, named Song Y/n. "No, Jimin. This isn't the first time I caught you cheating. Before this, I caught you with another girl. That was a few months ago, but I let it slide because I loved you. Now? I can't let this slide. You've done it more than once and you're right, you can't fix it. So let me do a favor for myself. We're over." You sigh and turn around, heading to your locker, not wanting to go to the restroom and cry because he's not worth crying over.

Approaching your locker, a hand grips your wrist. You turn your head a bit and see Jimin. "Y/n--" You slap his face in an instant. The hallway, maybe even the whole school goes quiet and gasps are heard. "Don't touch me." You growl and grab your backpack, walking away from him, Sunhee, and...well...everyone.

--

"Hyung, what the hell was that?"

Jimin sighed and leaned his forehead on your locker. "Nothing, Jungkook. Leave me alone." He replies. "Jiminie you pabo. I can't believe you'd do that." Taehyung says, disappointed in his hyung. "When Jin Hyung finds out--" Jimin slams his fist on the locker and turns around. "Can you guys shut the fuck up?!" He's furious. Jungkook scoffs. "No, hyung! You cheated on Y/n! You fucked up!" Jungkook says. "You think I don't know that?! Why the hell do you even care?!" Jimin asks. "You know why." Jungkook tells him and walks away.

--

Great. You forgot that your parents are on a business trip. Poor you. All alone. Although she's busy, you call your mom, informing her about the breakup. "Omma?" You say when she picks up. "Y/n? What's the matter? You know I told you to only call me if it's an emer--" "I broke up with Jimin." You interrupt. "What? What happened?" Your mother asks. "He--he cheated on--" "WHAT?! HOW COULD HE CH--" "Omma! He cheated on me with Sunhee..." You tear up remembering them kissing each other. "Sunhee? Your Sunhee? Y/n-ah..." You sigh. "Ne, omma. My Sunhee. My ex cheated on me with my ex-best friend Sunhee." You tell her. "You ended two relationships?" She questions. "Ne, omma. It's okay though. I'll move on. Sorry for disturbing you." You apologize. "It's fine, Y/n-ah. I'm glad you told me. Saranghae." Your mother says. "Annyeong...saranghae." You hang up and change into some new clothes. A white tee and black shorts. Seeing the pictures of you with Sunmi and with Jimin made your eyes water a bit. No, Y/n. Stay strong. You can't cry over them. Throwing all the pictures away, a grin is plastered on your face.