Chapter Sixty-Four

Start from the beginning

He was falling asleep. It was so cute to watch during this stressful situation. All I wanted was a home to raise my son.

"Jasper would go crazy if he knew you named your son after him. It would have been an real ego booster." Monty said, trying to lighten the mood.

"It was to honor him. Besides he was the one who suggested it during our goodbye." I replied. "I want my baby to grow up without having to fight. But me, put a gun in my hand and I'll blow those prisoners brains out for torturing my friends."

Murphy started to be shocked. I let out a yelp, waking my son up.

"Back up Madi! Back up!" Monty ordered.

She does so, he eventually stops seizing.

"John, can you hear me?" Emori asked him.

"Monty, can you get it off?" Harper asked curiously.

"There's no time. We have to stop those missiles." Echo spoke up.

"What are you doing?" I asked Murphy as he opens the door.

"What I have to do, okay? Echo's right. Just leave me behind." Murphy sighed.

"If it has a tether, it'll have a tracker, too. They're probably on their way right now." Monty said, not really wanting to leave him behind.

"That means you gotta go." He gets out of the car. "Go. Before our friends explode." He slams the door shut and as soon as he gets out, so does Emori. Madi speeds off without the both of them.

I grew to love both of them and they became my friends. Emori is funny and kind and Murphy loves dark humor. I hope we can all live in harmony one day and they can come to their senses and get back together.

"Please, if you can hear me, this is an emergency. " Monty said into a radio, over and over.

Finally we get a reply. "Monty, it's me. Something tells me we got your emergency beat." Bellamy replied.

"Daddy!" Jasper cheered as if he could hear him.

"I doubt that. The prisoners have an eye in the sky on the mothership, and a missile system on their transport ship." Monty replied while we ride deep into the desert. "They're on their way to you right now. You have to move. Hide somewhere. Take cover."

"Hide from an eye in the sky? How are we supposed to do that?" Bellamy questioned.

"Murphy says we have a friend inside. If he's right, the eye won't be watching. You have a window, but you have to move now."

The radio goes dead.

We finally found a bunch of people that morning. Blood mixed with the sand.

Madi got out at the sight of Clarke and ran into her arms. I followed suit and smiled big at Bellamy. He ran towards me and kissed me passionately and then turned to our son, ruffling his hair and kissing his temple.

"I'm so glad you're a live." I breathed.

"I'm glad you both are okay." He replied with a grin. "Jasper finally gets to meet his aunt Octavia."

I glanced over to see her on a heap of sand with a bloody arm and in armor. She looked the same. It was so good to see her alive.

I glanced over to see Clarke too. "Oh Clarke." I gasped.

"I told her about Jasper, I saw Marcus before the prisoners took him and I told him too. He had a handsome grandson who is so much like his beautiful mother."

"Daddy!" Jasper reached out for his dad to take. Bellamy happily took him in his arms and kissed his little head repeatedly.

But when Echo showed her face, Octavia looked livid and betrayed.