Chapter Sixty-One

A bunch of grounders usher us around like animals. I found Nathan and Jackson among the herd if people. The grounders kicked people if they didn't move fast enough.

When a grounder eyed me, Jackson grabbed my hand. "She's pregnant! Don't hurt her!"

We are all put into a small room. I was awoken from my slumber to be ushered among a group of scared people.

I see Bellamy among the leaders. When he spot me, he went down the ramp to hug me close. I felt him kiss my cheek.

"I-I'm scared, Bell." I croaked.

"Don't be, I won't let anything happen to you. We're family. Okay? You are going to be okay."

I nodded my head. "I-I think I'm having a panic attack " My palms were sweating and my heart rate was increasing and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

He grabbed my face and had me look him in the eye. "Breathe, you are going to make it. I won't let anything happen to you."

"But if I wasn't your girlfriend, I'd be killed." I cried, tears blinded my vision.

He pulled me close. "You will be okay. Everything will be okay. I love you, so much. You just stay here and stay calm. Clarke and I are going to get Raven, she's alive at Becca's lab. I will be back soon. Marcus won't let anything happen to you either."

"No, I'm coming with you."

"Prim-"

"Raven is my friend, Bellamy. I'm going."

There was no stopping me, so he nodded his head. I put on an orange radiation suit. Bellamy had a stern look on his face.

"I'll be okay- we'll be okay." I corrected.

"Who's we?" Murphy said putting on his suit.

"You're coming?"

"Along with Emori." He replied with a faint smile.

I just nodded my head. We took a rover to drive to the lab. Bellamy and Clarke got shotgun while I sat in the rover bed with Emori and Murphy.

I pulled my knees close to my chest and tried to nap but failed horribly due to the rattling of the rover through the trail.

"Prim, you said we, and I doubt you meant Bellamy and you." Murphy spoke up.

"I'm pregnant... again." I explained.

"Wow, you and Blake don't play it safe ever, do you?" He teased.

"I was told we couldn't have kids, I didn't think it would be a problem."

"Clearly." He muttered.

On the ark, him and I were never very intimate, we couldn't be, not with guards always around. I'd kiss him goodnight when I could. Crazy how little over a year ago I was on the ark dating John Murphy, the biggest asshole in the skybox.

The rover suddenly starts skidding and then came to an abrasive holt. That jerked us all around like rag dolls.

"You two okay?" Murphy asked us.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, are you?" Emori asked him.

"Yes."

But we weren't okay for long when grounders pop out of no where and attacked us.

I wrestle one to the ground, kneeing him in the groin.

Just when we thought we were out numbered, an arrow flies through my attacker's throat. Then more arrows fly into the others.

Our savior comes out and lowers their handkerchief covering their face. It was Echo.