Chapter Fifty-Eight

We drove in silence, Bellamy wore a worried look on his face... like always.

I held my side, I was still in pain, but honestly, I was used to it by now. Bad things just keep happening to me.

I open a compartment and find a CD, I knew what they were because mount. Weather had them. They played music.

I put it in and turn up the volume, a country song plays. I look at the case, it was from some old man named Johnny Cash- whoever that was.

"I like this song." I smiled.

"Where's Reno?" Bellamy asked over the volume.

I shrugged. "Who knows. Maybe it's a bar or something." He still frowned at the road. "We will figure this out, Bell." I grabbed his hand. "We always do."

He gave me a weak grin. "You're just copying me."

"Yes, I am. But we are fighters. We don't go down without a fight."

"I just want to get back and patch things up with my sister." He sighed.

"You will." I replied optimistically.

"How are you feeling?" He asked curiously.

"Just peachy."

I looked up at the sky to see the clouds gathering. That couldn't be good. When we arrived to Arkadia, I realized how badly destroyed the ship was. But that was the least of our worries, everyone was freaking out when it started to rain.

"Bellamy," I said in a small tone. We exchanged glances, we were thinking the same thing.

"Just get inside." He replied.

Thunder started to pick up. When we exited, Bellamy pushed me towards Arkadia. He looked around frantically. "BLACK RAIN! SOUND THE ALARM!"

My dad grabbed my arm and pulled me inside, using his jacket to cover my head from the acidic rain.

People shouted from all around us, everyone frantically running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

No one cared about each others safety and it scared me, the way humans could be.

Before thinking my dad quickly took a water bottle and washed the acid off my skin before his.

Bellamy stopped what he was doing. "Kane, someone's outside." I listen closely to hear pleading.

"Stay here, Prim." Dad said before grabbing a tarp and exiting the remainder of Arkadia to rescue someone.

I stripped my clothes down to my undergarments and found some gauze to wrap around my wound.

I looked back to see Bellamy and Dad bringing in a boy from outside, he looked terrible.

I noticed Bell's worried face and went to leave but my dad held him back. It seemed like it took a lot of convincing but my boyfriend stayed back.

Dad quickly stripped from his shirt. "Remember the drill? All wet clothing in the designated zone."

I nodded my head and follow everyones lead and throw my clothes in the pile with the others. I grabbed a tarp like blanket and wrapped my exposed body in it.

I was cold and wet. I looked over to see eyes on me, I just knew he watched me strip and it made me uncomfortable.

I looked over to see Dad pull out a radio. Someone was speaking through it. "We're caught in the rain, and it burns. We're trapped in the rubble just north of the factory crash. Please. Can anybody hear me?"