Chapter Thirteen

I helped Monty and Raven build a camera and TV so we could have visual conversations with the ark.

"I think those goggles are going to be your new thing." Monty teased.

"Don't tell Jasper that, he'll get pissed." I replied with a smirk.

It took a while but finally we put one together.

We had a set up for people to talk to their parents.

Ididn't know if my father was a live and I didn't feel like talking to him... yet I still wanted to see his evil stupid face.

I see Octavia sitting next to the ladder.

"How is he?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Bellamy won't let me up." She grumbled. "What's with the goggles?"

I lifted them to the top of my head.

"Don't judge them." I pouted like a child. She let a small smirk on her lips.

I go to climb the ladder, she stood up quickly.

"What are you doing, Bellamy won't let you up either."

"Octavia... Octavia..." I said shaking my head. "Don't you know that if a door is unlocked, they are basically telling you to open it."

"You're so odd." She smirked.

I smiled at her before continuing to climb up it. It was unlocked so I joined Bellamy.

He was facing away from me. He sat in a chair... staring at the Grounder.

"Miller," Bellamy said in a low voice.

"Errrt," I said like a buzzer. "Try again."

He got up quickly, and he looked very angry. I was starting to find poking his buttons fun.

"I told you AND Octavia not to come up here." He said roughly.

"It was unlocked, it was like you wanted me to come up here." I shrugged playfully.

"This is not a game, Prim."

"Anything a game if you want it to be." He rolled his eyes annoyingly as I poked his arm. I gave him a big smile, fluttering my eyelashes.

"Why are you being weirder than normal?"

My face goes serious. I was hoping he'd truly think I was happy.

"My father... he... he wants to see me."

"The same guy who hurt you?" He asked getting upset at that.

"Berlin has our Aunt Pam- who isn't our real aunt who wants to see him and my father wants to see me."

"Are you going to see him?"

"Maybe... I know I shouldn't... but I want to see him. Are you going to talk to the Chancellor?"

"I shot him, Prim." He said dryly.

"Only because some asshole bribed you."

"I'm not talking to him."

"For me." I asked giving him a charming smile.

"Definitely not for you." He teased.

"Fair enough." I shrugged turning my attention on the Grounder. "How is he? Is he healing?"

"Prim you should leave,"

"I should do a lot of things, but I don't." I said approaching the hurt man.

He had dry blood on his face and I felt so bad. I was seeing the work of Bellamy. I was examing what a monster could do.

I sighed deeply.