36 - "Judgement Day"

Dallas, Texas

Dallas, Texas

Emery Hunter was going to go out as the king he was. The funeral was in Dallas where he was born and raised. The family rented out the most prestigious church in the area. It looked more like a castle then a place that was used for the house of the Lord. The funeral was jammed packed with over four hundred guests. Everyone in attendance had been hand picked. Extended family from Ember and Emery's side, friends and only the most elite gangsters were in attendance.

In the front row sat Emery's children and wife, his father and Bonnie. His mother had died when he was fifteen in a car accident. Behind them were Emery's other closest family members. On the other side were all of Ember's family and the rest of the guests. It was a closed casket because of the disfiguration to his face, but they had a large $9,000 dollar forty by sixty size acrylic glass photo of him, mounted onto the wall above his casket. The picture did him justice, showing off his soft brown caramel curls, beautiful teeth and dashing amber eyes.

Ember was dressed in all black. Dallas was hot and her dress was spaghetti strap. She had a black veil over her face, black sandals and her dress was a short knee length black dress. She had a small chinese fan in her hand, the church wasn't stuffy at all, the central air was on. The fan just kept her more comfortable for some weird reason. Almost like a reliever. The pastor was up there saying a few words of kindness while everyone listened on.

Dalton and Lotus were dressed in black suits of different brand names, but both looked equally as sharp. Dalton nodded his head occasionally at the pastor's words while Lotus just stared at his father's picture. He felt so lost. He was sitting between his mother and Dalton.

The three triplets were dressed exactly the same. They all sported high messy buns, the same knee length black dress and black flats. They looked simple but beautiful. And all three of them wore black sunglasses. Iris usually wore them sometimes when she didn't want people staring into her face just because she was blind. White Locus was wearing her's because she didn't want anyone to see her emotions. And Cilia wore her's so people wouldn't see the emotion she wasn't showing. Her face was drier than a desert.

Bonnie sat beside the sisters, next to Locus. He was dressed in a suit as well, though he didn't like it he had to wear it out of respect for the family and for Emery. Everyone in attendance had to be dressed accordingly or wouldn't be let in. Black and white were the colors and Bonnie had chosen to do a mixture of white and black. No guns were allowed in the church, everyone had been patted down thoroughly. Today was a day of respect and remembrance. Any drama brought in today, would result in severe consequences.

Everyone began to clap at the pastor's finished speech before they started to follow procedure and allow the family up to speak. The first person to speak would be Ember followed by her children, Emery's father, then whoever else wanted to come up and say a few things. The only person that wouldn't be speaking from the immediate circle was Cilia.